Genre: Action - Real-time - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Português do Brasil, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, 日本語, русский
Released: August 31, 2016
Size: 160 MB
Company: Flying Oak Games / Playdius
Installer version: 57.11_extended_(22158)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/neurovoider
About: NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting
around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your
character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal
war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch
of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
● Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
● Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
● Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
● 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
● Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma
shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
● Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K
● Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.