TCGiSO_Lux
Релизер
Релизер

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by TCGiSO_Lux »

Hitman: Codename 47
Size: 133 MB

About:
A third-person shooter that emphasizes stealth and tactical thinking, Hitman: Codename 47 is a mixture of action and puzzle gaming.

You play the mysterious, nameless Hitman, whose perfectly lean body and UPC-stamped head indicate a somewhat unnatural childhood. Waking up one day in a cell, you escape your imprisonment and are shortly contacted by the Agency, an organization as mysterious as yourself. Offering a job in what you do best (delivering death), you embark on a career as an assassin. But the shadow of your past creeps up on you...and the last thing an assassin needs is something creeping on him.

A 3D game done nearly entirely from the third person (first person is used for aiming certain weapons), Hitman may initially draw comparisons to the Tomb Raider series. Although you can play in such a mode, there is also another mode where the mouse is more free to roam. Reflections, muzzle flashes, bodies that obey physics and slump and fall when necessary, and impressive shadows attempt to make the world feel realistic.

A wide array of weaponry are available, from knives and piano wire to silenced pistols to sub-machine guns and even heavy machine guns. Although such weapons are available, stealth will be your friend. The A.I. reacts to shouts, gunfire, and other odd occurrences, sometimes even getting suspicious if you're running around and so silence and sneakiness are your two best allies. Take down lone guards, hide their bodies and steal their uniforms. Then move in closer to your kill. Multiple methods of completing most of the levels are available, although one or two are the most efficient and therefore earn you the most money.
► NFO
嘲圹圹圹 嘲圹咣哌?? 潮圹圹圹 ?哌槽圹圹 巢圹圹圻?? 巢圹圹圻?? . 潮圹圹?巢圹圹圻巢圹圹圹 嘲圹咣哌卟圹圹? 哌哌哌卟圹圹? 哌哌哌卟圹圹? . . 巢圹圹?巢圹圹?巢圹圹圹 潮圹圹?巢圹圹?嘲圹圹?巢圹圹?嘲圹圹?巢圹圹? . : 巢圹圹?巢圹圹?巢圹圹圹 巢圹圹?巢圹圹?潮圹圹?巢圹圹?潮圹圹?巢圹圹? : | 巢圹圹圮懿圹圹?巢圹圹圹艹槽圹圹苘槽圹圹艹槽圮圮苘槽圹圹艹槽圮圮苘槽圹圹? | 滥哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪a!b哪? [ P r e s e n t s ] Hitman: Codename 47 (C) EIDOS ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? Released : Nov. 22nd, 2000 : Game Type : ACTION Protection : CDILLA2+ : # of Disks : 48 * 2.88mb ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? P 200, 32 MB RAM, Direct X 7.0a, 3D Card, 300M HD ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? [ G a m e N o t e s ] You never know when it will happen unless you make a few special arrangements. Because once the Hitman takes the assignment, someone takes a fall. It's not a righteous way of life, but everyone has to make a living. A globe-trotting action game that evolves over five chapters of self discovery, and ultimate revenge. Planning, recon, and execution with minimal risk. Features: - Ground-breaking 3D engine offering full object physics, deformations. - Fascinating and original plot. - Living NPCs that exist independently of the main character. - Rewards for stealth and sophisticated planning. - Pervasive and involving realism. - Glacier, a powerful new gaming engine. - Glide and OpenGL support. - 26 missions in the streets and buildings of five major world cities. ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? [ R i p p e d ] Just the Music. ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? [ I n s t a l l N o t e s ] Unace or use installer. Run SETUP.BAT. Hitman.exe to play ! ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? [ G r e e t i n g s ] BACKLASH, FAiRLiGHT, KALiSTO / PSX, ECHELON / DC, AGS / N64 ??-?哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪?- ?? "Skill"
Piratorr
Moto-Terminator

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by Piratorr »

Hitman_Codename_47_Music_Addon-CLS (28.5MB) password: torrminatorr
miller11568
Moto-Terminator

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by miller11568 »

Can someone upload this release that includes parent volumes which seem to be named clshit01.zip?
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by lucas86 »

miller11568 wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 08:53 Can someone upload this release that includes parent volumes which seem to be named clshit01.zip?
OK,
 i Message from: lucas86
My current req.: viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
Xattre
Moto-Terminator

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by Xattre »

Piratorr wrote: 15 May 2023, 00:46 Hitman_Codename_47_Music_Addon-CLS (28.5MB)
Reup pls/.
-Collecting iSO & RiPS from 1980 to 2009-
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by lucas86 »

Xattre wrote: 28 Dec 2023, 20:16Reup pls/.

Hitman_Codename_47_Music_Addon-CLS (MIA?)
 i Message from: lucas86
My current req.: viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
miller11568
Moto-Terminator

Hitman_Codename_47-CLS

Post by miller11568 »

lucas86 wrote: 30 Dec 2023, 01:12 CODE: SELECT ALL
I tried this download link but it's unpacked. Can someone upload an untouched copy of Hitman_Codename_47_Music_Addon-CLS?