Sudden Strike 4
Genre: Strategy - Real-time - Historical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English. Text only: español, français, italiano, polski, русский
Features: Single Player - Multiplayer - Achievements - Leaderboards - Overlay
Released: August 11, 2017
Size: 5.6 GB
Company: Kite Games / Kalypso Media Digital
Installer version: v1.13.29181 (25285)
Included goodies: soundtrack (MP3) + artbook + soundtrack (FLAC)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sudden_strike_4
Pre-order and receive the following:
Sudden Strike Trilogy (1-3)
Receive GOG versions of the beloved RTS series with Sudden Strike Gold, Sudden Strike 2 Gold, Sudden
Strike 3 Arms to Victory and The Last Stand including map editors and all available map packs and
Exclusive skirmish map: The Battle for Kursk
Relive the fight for the Kursk salient without any rules or restrictions! Lead the german army against a
brutal soviet skirmish AI in one of the biggest tank battles of World War 2!
The Sudden Strike 4 Soundtrack
Download and enjoy the complete, orchestral Sudden Strike 4 Soundtrack - recorded by the Hungarian
The art(book) of war Download the Sudden Strike 4 digital artbook and enjoy the game’s fantastic
artwork, including the work of Simon Robert, best known for his work on the hit TV series Game of
Sudden Strike is back! The beloved Real Time Strategy series returns, this time with bigger battlefields,
more units, better graphics, new scenarios and legendary commanders with individual abilities – all of
which makes Sudden Strike 4 more tactical and realistic than ever before!
Sudden Strike 4 sends you off on three extensive campaigns set amongst the battlefields of World War II.
Commanding the Allied, German or Soviet troops, you will lead over 100 different units into battle; like
the German bomber Heinkel He111, the Russian T-34 tank, the British Hawker Typhoon fighter plane and
the notorious German Panzerkampfwagen VI "Tiger".
In a first for the Sudden Strike series, you can now choose from one of nine individual commanders, such
as George Patton or Bernard Montgomery, who will each allow for different approaches to combat and
boast unique abilities.
Prove your strategic expertise in over 20 demanding singleplayer scenarios, the challenge-focused
skirmish mode and the ultra-competitive multiplayer mode via LAN & Internet.
Exploit the weak spots of tanks, set up an ambush, occupy buildings with infantry, outmaneuver the
enemy with clever positioning or unleash devastating air strikes – how you approach each mission is up
Optional „Pause & Play“ for more tactical depth
Released: October 20, 2017
Size: 153 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sudden_strike_ ... to_dunkirk
About: In Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk, relive battles leading up to one of the world‘s most daring
military rescue missions. After the invasion of France in May 1940, the British Expeditionary Force and
parts of the French Army had retreated to Dunkirk and awaited evacuation while German forces had
been closing in to crush them.
● Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk features two new mini-campaigns with four new single player
missions based on the events surrounding the famous rescue of Allied soldiers in the eponymous
French coastal town of Dunkirk during “Operation Dynamo”.
● In the German campaign, successfully break through French heroic defenses in the Battle of Lille,
capture the town of Dunkirk and move on to destroy a British battleship. In the Allied campaign, launch
the British counter-offensive during the Battle of Ypres-Comines and consequently evacuate as many
soldiers as possible during “Operation Dynamo”.
● Two new Allied doctrine commanders to choose from: French war hero Charles de Gaulle and British
Expeditionary Force division commander Harold Alexander complete your strategic options in tackling
● Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk introduces over 10 all-new units to the game, including the German
SIG 33 Bison artillery, the French Char B1 heavy tank, the British A10 Cruiser Mk. II medium tank and
destroyer HMS Ivanhoe.
Released: June 14, 2018
Size: 277 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sudden_strike_ ... nter_storm
About: Based on the events of the Russian advances on Finland during and after the Winter War, up until the Vyborg Offensive in 1944, the Finland - Winter Storm add-on centers around the most iconic Finnish vs. Soviet military conflicts during World War II. Fight as the Finnish against an overwhelming threat, or play as the Soviets and crush the last Finnish defensive lines during the cold northern winter months.
● Sudden Strike 4: Finland - Winter Storm features two new mini-campaigns with six new singleplayer missions based on the events of the Russian advances on Finland during and after the Winter War, up until the Vyborg Offensive in 1944.
● In the Soviet campaign, you must capture the village of Suomussalmi, protect the railway to Murmansk against a German-Finnish offensive and break through the Finnish defensive lines in during the Vyborg Offensive. In the Finnish campaign, you must retake and hold the village of Suomussalmi while crushing Soviet reinforcements, seize back the Lähde sector and hold the final defense line in the Battle of Tali-Ihantala.
● Three new doctrine commanders to choose from: choose from the Finnish Army’s artillery expert Vilho Petter Nenonen, Finnish tank general Ruben Lagus and renowned general Karl Lennart Oesch as you consider your strategic options in tackling each mission.
● Sudden Strike 4: Finland - Winter Storm introduces 19 all-new vehicles, including new rescue vehicles, the Russian KV-1 and BT-7M, as well as the Finnish Stug III G and Flak 36.
Released: October 12, 2018
Size: 402 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sudden_strike_ ... desert_war
About: Based on the events of the Western Desert Campaign during World War II, the Sudden Strike 4: Africa – Desert War add-on centers around some of the most notorious desert skirmishes in North Africa. Choose from five new highly decorated generals, such as Erwin Rommel and Sir Richard O’Connor. Lead the Axis powers in their mission to invade Libya, Tunisia and Egypt to crush the unprepared American forces in the Battle of the Kasserine Pass, or take command of the Allies and relive the battle that turned the tide of the Western Desert Campaign – the Second Battle of El Alamein. Fight in an unforgiving and harsh desert setting with sandstorms to challenge your tactical wits.
● Sudden Strike 4: Africa – Desert War features two new mini-campaigns with six new singleplayer missions based on the events of the North African campaign during World War II.
● In the Axis campaign, you will start the Italian advance on Egypt to take the city of Sidi Barrani, besiege the city of Tobruk and take over its harbor, as well as break through the Kasserine Pass in Tunisia. In the Allied campaign, take part in Operation Compass and retake the village of Sidi Barrani, relive the watershed of the Western Desert Campaign - the Second Battle of El Alamein, and break through the German defensive line in the Battle of Mareth.
● Five new doctrine commanders to choose from: on the side of the Axis, choose from the highly decorated German general Erwin Rommel, as well as three additional Italian commanders, such as renowned field marshal Giovanni Messe. On the Allies side, you can now choose the legendary Sir Richard O’Connor as an armored general.
● Sudden Strike 4: Africa – Desert War introduces 30+ new vehicles, including an all new medical truck, the Marder II Tank Destroyer, the British Bishop SPG, as well as the Italian Semovente da 105/25 Assault Gun.
Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz Dual-Core or 2.6 GHz Quad-Core
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7850, NVIDIA GeForce 660 series
Storage: 12 GB available space
Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: AMD Quad-Core @ 3.8 GHz or Intel Quad-Core @ 3.2 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 470 or NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti series and above
Storage: 12 GB available space
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer