Blazblue Calamity Trigger
Genre: Action - Combat - Fighting
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English, 日本語. Text only: 中文, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, 한국어
Modes: single-player - multi-player - controller support
Released: February 13, 2014
Size: 8 GB
Company: Arc System Works Co. / H2 Interactive
Installer version: 1.0 (18492)
Included goodies: manual + wallpapers + soundtrack (MP3) + avatars
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/blazblue_calamity_trigger
About: The first hi-res 2D fighter from the creators of the Guilty Gear series! BlazBlue is a
traditional 2D fighter where two characters participate in a duel. The story of the game involves
dissent and destruction among a powerful council, known unofficially as "the Library," which
controls a great power that once saved humanity, but which now wields its power in protective,
some say repressive, ways.
A round is called a "rebel" and one match can consist of one to five "rebels". To win a round,
one player must incapacitate the other by reducing their opponent's health to zero or have more
remaining health than their opponent when the clock runs out. Every character has a weak, medium,
and strong attack. Also every one has a "unique" technique, called a Drive attack, which is
different for each character.
Versus Mode notice: Local multiplayer only. Two game pads are required to be connected to
the same PC in order to make full use of this game mode.
● 12 unique batants to choose from! Choose a character that represents your own fighting style like
the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
● Drive your way to victory! Use the unique Drive Attacks specific to each character to decimate your
opponent. Depending on the character control the elements like wind and ice or even absorb the life
force from your opponents.
● Experience the beauty of high-resolution hand-drawn sprites on 3D backgrounds all in glorious high-
● Various modes: Arcade Mode, 2 player Versus Mode, Score Attack Mode, Training Mode, Gallery Mode
and a pletely fleshed-out Story Mode that tells the tales of each character.
● 2 CD's worth of OST included with a total of 42 music tracks!