The Signal From Tölva
Genre: Action - Adventure - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: single-player - controller support
Released: April 10, 2017
Size: 983 MB
Company: Big Robot / Big Robot
Installer version: 1.0.65_(64bit)_(22137)
Included goodies: lorebook
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/the_signal_from_tolva
About: The Signal From Tölva is an open-world first-person shooter from Big Robot, the British
development team behind Sir, You Are Being Hunted.
In the distant future, star-faring robotic factions sift through the ruins of an ancient civilisation. On
the highlands of Tölva, beneath the shadow of abandoned war machines, they found something.
Was it the source of the signal you were so interested in? And will the trail lead to enlightenment,
or something more sinister? You hijack a drone and you begin the search for yourself.
The Signal From Tölva is a journey into a wild science fiction landscape, filled with danger and
beauty: you must survive terrible hazards, navigate through impossible spaces, and fight an
ongoing battle to control this haunted, blighted world. You will make use of a range of powerful
tools to overcome your enemies and uncover secrets: hack robots to battle alongside you, equip
powerful weapons, and detonate savage defence systems.
Fight, explore, and solve the mystery of The Signal From Tölva!
● Explore a single-player shooter set in a sprawling, hand-crafted landscape.
● Delve into science fiction mystery as you investigate the haunting highlands of Tölva.
● Fight a war of territory control against dynamic and ferocious AI.
● Recruit allied robots to fight alongside you.
● Equip electronic countermeasures, plasma shields, and savage beam weapons for intense