ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

[2000] Chicken.Run-DIVINE

Post by ADMIN »

Chicken.Run-DIVINE

Size: 320 MB
► NFO
▀ ▄ ▀█▄▄▄▄ ▀ ░ ▄ MtD! ▄▓▀▀██▓▄▄ ▀ ▀ ▄▄ ▀ ▀ ▄▄ ▄ ▀ ████ ▀▀███▄▄ ░ ▀▓█▄ ▀▄ ██▓▄ ▄▄ ▀ ▀▀▓▄▄ ▄▄ ▀ ▄ ░ ████ ░ ████▓▄ ▀█▓▀ ■ ▄▄▓▀▀ ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▓█▄▄▄ ▀▀■ ▀▀▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀▄ ▒ ▓███ ▓ ░ ▓███▓▓▀█▄▄█▀ ▄▄▀▀▓ ▄▄████▌██ ▓██▄ ▀▀██▓▄ ▐█▓█▄ ░ ▀█▓█▄ ▓▌ ▓ ███▓ ▀ ▐████▓▌████ ▄▄█ ■ ▓███▓▀▄██ ████ ░ ▐██▓▓ ██▓█ ▄███▓▌▐▓ ▄█▀ ▀▀▀▓ ▓▄ ■ ▓█████▌▓███■██▓█▌ ▐████▀▐███ ████ ▓ ░ ███▓▌████ ▀███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▄▓██▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▓█████▀ ██▓█ ▀███ █▓█▀░ ██▓█ ▀█▓█ ■ ████▌██▓█▌▄▄▓▄▄███▄▄ ▀▓████▀▀▀▀▀▓▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▀▀▀▀ ▓ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░ ████▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓███▓█▀▀ ▀▀▓█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▓ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▓▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ░▀▀▀▓ ▐███▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▄ ▀▄▀ ▄ ▄▄█▀▀ ISO SEXION . .. ...Most Proudly Presents... .. . ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ Chicken Run (c) Activision │ ├────────────────────────────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Supplier...........: Slick Willie │ Protection..........: Durexxx │ │ Cracker............: N/A │ Game Type...........: Free Chickens │ │ Packager...........: Solar │ Game Rating.........: [******----] │ │ Release Date.......: 2000-06-30 │ # of Disks..........: 23 x 15 mb │ ├────────────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Requirements : p166, 32mb ram, Win9*, 65MB hd space │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ Game Notes │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ │ │ Poultry In Motion... │ │ You will be clucking with laughter as you continue youtr Chicken Run │ │ egg-perience with the CD ROM Fun Pack. In addition to reliving some of │ │ your favorite momens from the film and customizing your desktop, you │ │ can help Rocky and Ginger in their latest daring attempts to free the │ │ other chickens. │ │ │ │ Make Sure you dont fall "fowl" or the "yolk" will certainly be on you! │ │ │ │ The game features the voices of Mel Gibson, Julia Sawalha, Jane Horrocks │ │ and Miranda Richardson. The film's screenplay, by Karey Kirkpatrick and │ │ Jack Rosenthal, is based on an original story by Nick Park and Peter │ │ Lord. It tells the story of the Chickens' bid to escape Tweedy's farm! │ │ The PC CD-ROM features our stunning models and animation all recreating │ │ in 3D that amazing Aardman look! │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ Installation & Rip Info │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ Burn and install ... made easy for those retards amongst you .. │ │ │ │ │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ General Comments │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ │ │ Another release from the REAL DVNISO ... not some nerds who claim to be, │ │ and then leave for another group and after it wasnt up to their liking │ │ return with their tail between their legs .. Sad But True │ │ │ │ │ │ Another Divine Intervention... │ │ │ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ DIVINE ISO News & Information │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ STILL ACCEPTING MEMBERS │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ We are looking for people that in som way can supply Pc Games, from Store │ │ or inside Game Company, it doesnt matter. For more details read further │ │ Down in this Nfo. │ │ If You feel that You have somthing to offer DIVINE, Dont Hesitate to │ │ contact us at once! │ │ │ │ DIVINE CD UPDATE │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ DIVINE offers THE BEST PRICING on QUALITY CD's. │ │ DIVINE is doing MONTHLY COMPILATIONS, and COLLECTIONS as well as │ │ FULL GAMES on CD(ISO), PSX CD's, DAT's and now also VIDEO CD's. │ │ For info on any of the above, write to DVNCD@DIVINEGODS.COM with your │ │ questions. │ │ │ │ For any other Divine related email use DIVINE@DIVINEGODS.COM │ │ │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ WE ARE IN NO NEED OF ANY COURIERS │ └─┬───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┬─┘ ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ DIVINE Members │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ │ │ YOU, ME and THEM .. and all other DiViNE members ;) │ │ │ │ │ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌─┴─────────┬─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┴─┐ │ Divine │ Divine FTP Sites │ └─┬─────────┘─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┬─┘ │ │ │ │ │ Who Gives a RATS ASS about sites... ;) │ │ │ ┌─┴───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┴─┐ │ So, You're Interested in becoming a DIVINE Member. │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ If you fall within ANY of the following categories, you might just be │ │ what we're looking for: ( All COSTS are reimbursed ofcourse! ) │ │ │ │ You live on the EAST COAST, have a fast connection and live near an │ │ ELECTRONICS BOUTIQUE, BABBAGE'S, BEST BUY or any other STORE that │ │ sells software AND you can be availblee daytime to supply. │ │ │ │ You are connected to ANY of following categories: │ │ DISTRIBUTOR, PUBLISHER, SOFTWARE COMPANY, STORE/SHOP, GAME MAGAZINE, │ │ SOFTWARE PUBLISHING HOUSE. │ │ │ │ You work in the HARDWARE INDUSTRY and can supply FREE GOOD HARDWARE │ │ of any type. │ │ │ │ You are running a FTP SITE, SHELLBOX or BBS and want to be DVN affil. │ │ │ │ If YOU match Any of the above or have Questions contact us NOW! │ │ │ │ DIVINE@DIVINEGODS.COM │ │ │ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ How to Contact DIVINE │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Via E-Mail : DIVINE@DIVINEGODS.COM │ │ Via the WWW : WWW.DIVINEGODS.COM │ │ Via IRC : #DIVINE on EFNET │ │ NOTE: WE DO NOT MAIL OR FTP MISSING DISKS OF OUR RELEASES, SO DO NOT ASK. │ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ DIVINE Greets │ ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Personal Greets │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ All DIVINE, DIVINEVCD, DIVINEMP3 and all REAL DIVINEISO members │ │ │ │ Group Greets │ │ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ │ │ F4CG - DVNVCD - FAIRLIGHT - LAXITY - X-FORCE - CLASS - RAZOR - RISC │ │ UCF - SLAC - PARADOX - PINNACLE - DOD - SHOCK - XPRESSION - TFT │ │ │ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ "We, Who Are NOT As Others' Lay Down With Beats, And Welter In My Gore Fill Your Cups Of Christ, I am the Bloody Earth Bright, Riding In Heaven. The Player In Rags White Bat Is Death? Feed It To Pigs Rise To Be A King, Shining With Power Down Silent Avenues, I Live On Life, You Owe Yours To Me Wear, Me Around Your Neck Kneel, And Cry For Me Son, Father Please Help Me Safe Delivery Of A Handsome Child Merry And Sweet Looking My Endeavours To Rise Seem Useless But I Will Fight The Distance Between Us
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!