[MacOS] Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance GOG

macquorra
Модератор
Модератор

Post by macquorra »

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

Languages: English (audio), French (audio), German (audio), Italian (audio), Spanish (audio)
Info/Developer page: Steam / GOG
Genre: Fantasy, Real-time, Role-playing
► System Requirements
OS version: 10.14
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz+
RAM minimum: 1 GB
Video RAM: FX5700
Description: A NEW LEGACY BEGINS...

Experience the massively popular world of Baldur's Gate as never before. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance thrusts you into an epic Dungeons & Dragons adventure filled with intense action, intricate puzzles and sinister intrigue, where your mastery of cold steel and devastating spells is the only thing between you and ultimate evil.

Features
  • A ground-breaking adventure, featuring the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rule set.
  • Explosive spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures and environments deliver a more realistic gaming experience.
  • Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game.
  • Battle alone or join a friend in two-player cooperative mode.
  • Explore Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance all over again, experiencing newfound adventures with a different customized character or replaying in Extreme mode for ten times the difficulty and fun.
  • Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer Jeremy Soule.
► Screenshots
Download:
GOG .pkg-Installer Error?? TAKE THIS
Thanks everyone contributed and coded this!
Frankly_Bodacious
Moto-Terminator

Post by Frankly_Bodacious »

This didn't work on my Mac, but could be due to any number of problems including my being on the newest Mac OS update, the download could have gotten corrupted, or who knows what. Only mentioning it in case you have the same experience. I will try downloading it again. Thank you for sharing this!
CaptainPipsqueak
Moto-Terminator

Post by CaptainPipsqueak »

Might also be because you're using a Mac...

(Eeeheeheehee...)
macquorra
Модератор
Модератор

Post by macquorra »

up to baldur_s_gate__dark_alliance_english_1_0_1
madmanmadison
Mini-Hunter

Post by madmanmadison »

Frankly_Bodacious wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 02:47 This didn't work on my Mac, but could be due to any number of problems including my being on the newest Mac OS update, the download could have gotten corrupted, or who knows what. Only mentioning it in case you have the same experience. I will try downloading it again. Thank you for sharing this!
Same, didn't install for me either. redownloaded, no luck. I'm still on Big Sur, btw.
mandstef
Mini-Hunter

Post by mandstef »

Hi, did someone manage to install on Mac?
Frankly_Bodacious
Moto-Terminator

mandstef wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 13:03 Hi, did someone manage to install on Mac?
Yes, using this (on kind advice from jasminfever):

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22267
madmanmadison
Mini-Hunter

Post by madmanmadison »

Thanks guys got it to work using that pkg_2_app program but it crashes when I leave the sewers. The patch notes say a patch December 25th fixed crash when entering sewers on M1 Mac (what I’m using), but my problem is when exiting sewers.

There also seems to be a patch for more crash fixes that was released December 30th put neither say the version number. This is also from the Steam page since GOG doesn’t have patch notes that I can see.

Any idea what’s up? Loved playing the sewers again, brought back fond memories so I’d love to play past the sewers. Is this the latest version? Any help is very appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frankly_Bodacious wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 03:35 Yes, using this (on kind advice from jasminfever):
Thanks I got it installed doing this but it crashes when I leave the sewer. I’ve you gotten past that? I’m on an M1.
Last edited by jimmychan on 08 Jan 2022, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged 2 posts
Frankly_Bodacious
Moto-Terminator

madmanmadison wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 06:08 Thanks I got it installed doing this but it crashes when I leave the sewer. I’ve you gotten past that? I’m on an M1.
I didn't, but in my case it was because I didn't get into the gameplay and so stopped playing before leaving the sewers.
macquorra
Модератор
Модератор

Post by macquorra »

up to baldur_s_gate__dark_alliance_english_1_0_4