P2P releases discussion

ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

P2P releases discussion

Post by ptsock1 »

^That's part of CS's signature, not his actual post. Guapler has been taking down stuff all over RIN, so there needed to be a general message about why that's happening. As for Guapler being part of an antipiracy company, that's unlikely (his takedowns are too random and spasmodic, and his threats are too immature), but a personal hatred of filesharing definitely has something to do with his DMCAs.
genu
Релизер
Релизер

P2P releases discussion

Post by genu »

destroyerxx, she blamed shivshubh and his friend for leaking the codex crack
and how they would be responsible for hypothetical crackless denuvo future
You both just made Denuvo stronger. And nobody will tell when CODEX or CPY or anyone else will make their Denuvo cracks again, if ever.
also she's a hypocrite
And yes, even if the crack would be perfect, after I’ve discovered it’s been stolen I would never make a repack based on it.
LOL. as if she took permission from all of the scene groups to use their cracks in her repacks

ptsock1,
ptsock1 wrote: 30 Dec 2019, 16:47 Of course, there will be a large contingent that will spout nonsense, saying that this leak won't affect CDX in any way, but hey - don't be surprised when there are no or fewer Denuvo cracks from CDX for a period of months.
this post is not gonna age well ;)
Long live Torrminatorr!
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

P2P releases discussion

Post by ptsock1 »

genu wrote: 30 Dec 2019, 18:43 this post is not gonna age well ;)
We will see, my friend... we'll see. :D
destroyerxx
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by destroyerxx »

genu wrote: 30 Dec 2019, 18:43 she blamed shivshubh and his friend for leaking the codex crack
well, one must be careful... i read sh... or whoever, says "kicking me out would solve problems but i guess there are more reasons for closing off"
genu wrote: 30 Dec 2019, 18:43 also she's a hypocrite
well i believe that s because she has her own principles for her "ethics" views or whatever you name it; we say here every person has a way of doing things.
well for permission, she already mentions which groups' projects she took repacked each time, so she is kinda referencing them already, when u write an article, u dont ask for a permission right? u find the reference and mention which part u r using from it. so she is not the resource of the problems i believe. she is just criticizing i guess. she is not even a cracker or programmer to begin with.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

P2P releases discussion

Post by ptsock1 »

^Agreed, good post! :good:
sampson
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by sampson »

''she'' is actually just 1 russian guy
ferrum
Спонсор
Спонсор

P2P releases discussion

Post by ferrum »

sampson wrote: 30 Dec 2019, 23:00 she'' is actually just 1 russian guy
Zombie guy :mosking:
"Я крышку системника открыл, кувалдой жахнул. Думал починю, а там отлетело что-то...
Как бить, чтобы больше ничего не отлетало? И как теперь всё это починить?"
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

P2P releases discussion

Post by ptsock1 »

sampson wrote: 30 Dec 2019, 23:00 ''she'' is actually just 1 russian guy
I'd like to see evidence of that. :sarcastic:
ferrum
Спонсор
Спонсор

P2P releases discussion

Post by ferrum »

ptsock1, for russian speaking users there is no need for evidence. Everyone knows it's zzombie
"Я крышку системника открыл, кувалдой жахнул. Думал починю, а там отлетело что-то...
Как бить, чтобы больше ничего не отлетало? И как теперь всё это починить?"
destroyerxx
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by destroyerxx »

does "zombie" have another meaning in russian? like he, she or somewhere between both? even their alphabet is alien for me.
Deleted User

P2P releases discussion

Post by Deleted User »

What is the deal with repackers causing more baby-drama then scene groups? Scene groups usually bitch about or expose someone in their NFOs, not try to flat out dox someone because they called your repacks (rightfully) buggy and shit.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

P2P releases discussion

Post by ptsock1 »

^Communities such as CrackWatch are populated by immature kids (literally, some of them are prepubescent children), so it's natural that people who interact with them on a regular basis would adopt some of their personality traits.
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by zerobinary »

Hello everyone, how many Members here would be interested if I were to upload Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade and Spider-Man: The Videogame Arcade for PC?

If there are enough Members here who have an interest in both or either one of these two Sega Arcade titles, please let me know, as it would help me greatly to decide which game to upload next for PC, and I would be encouraged to upload more games from my collection if there is more than just one person interested in what I have to share out of games.

Here below are videos from YouTube that showcase both Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade and Sega Spider-Man: The Videogame Arcade:

Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade - Showcase <------ Watch the video for Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhEgY_XLsK0 <------ Watch the video for Sega Spider-Man: The Videogame Arcade here.

Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade for PC uses the Sega Model 3 Hardware Emulation and Arcade Rom images to emulate the Arcade machine and game, while Sega Spider-Man: The Videogame uses Sega System 32 and Model 1 Hardware Emulation and Arcade Rom image to emulate that Arcade machine and game.

For Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, the game includes the original Star Wars trilogies: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return Of The Jedi.

For Sega Spider-Man: The Videogame Arcade, it offers 4 player action with Marvel Comics characters that include: Spider-Man, Black Cat, Hawkeye, and Namor.

Both Sega Arcade Machine Emulators are pre-configured and include their respective Arcade Rom images ready for play and are compatible for both Windows 7 and 10.
genu
Релизер
Релизер

P2P releases discussion

Post by genu »

thementors,
ah fitgirl
she's such a nice girl
doxing people who she doesnt like
like a certain snowflake infecting this forum
i have no respect for people like these
Long live Torrminatorr!
jd2
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by jd2 »

zerobinary wrote: 05 Jan 2020, 04:05 Sega Star Wars Trilogy Arcade for PC
I vote for this one, and I will mirror it here if you upload it to a file host that I can remote upload it from. Google Drive or Zippyshare would be preferred, but almost anything but mega.nz would work. How large would the total size compressed of all of the files be ?
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by zerobinary »

jd2, The Sega Arcade Rom images for Star Wars Trilogy Arcade are relatively small, and in total along with the Sega Model 3 Arcade Emulator used to play it with, the total size is 139 MB Uncompressed.

The file size when compressed with 7-Zip is 137 MB.

Since I have a Google Drive account, I will upload it there and provide the link here to Members in this P2P thread.

I am okay with you mirroring my upload as long as you keep it within and only on torrminator.com
Thanks.
jd2
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by jd2 »

zerobinary wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 00:31 I am okay with you mirroring my upload as long as you keep it within and only on torrminator.com
That's not a problem. When I said mirror it, I meant here on this forum. I will mirror it only in this thread or whatever thread is most appropriate. Please send me a download link.
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by zerobinary »

jd2, I've uploaded the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade game to my GD account.

Note: The game has been set up and pre-configured for use with XBOX 360 controllers for Windows, and can easily be configured to anyone's liking through the graphical user interface supplied with the Sega Model 3 Emulator. Any controller that has support for Windows XInput, DirectInput, or Raw Input is supported and can be used. Full instructions and how to play are provided in the How To Play - Instructions.txt. Be sure to read that before playing.

You will find the link below.

GD Link:
jd2
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by jd2 »

zerobinary wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 00:57 The game has been set up and pre-configured
Wow, you did a great job on pre-configuring that to be easy to use.
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

P2P releases discussion

Post by zerobinary »

jd2, Thanks, if you are looking for any specific Laser Disc Games along with their emulators to play on PC, let me know here or in PM.