GrimReaper's Scene ISO collection

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
WaffeSS
Moto-Terminator

Post by WaffeSS »

methrith wrote: 14 Aug 2021, 01:43 Big thanks to the forum member frenchguy he saved and shared these two parts.
I uploaded them to the 1fichier.com but I had to add them to the 7z archive with a password because fichier.com considered them as a virus.
Password for archives is grimreaper.
Thank you very much :victory: , I had requested these files because at the moment I am in the middle of the download and sending the year 2009 to google drive, after completing this process I will start sending them to the IWA because the IWA will be the definitive backup where everyone will be able to access and Download files complete or individually from a specific game :)
ArchiveLover00
Moto-Terminator

Post by ArchiveLover00 »

Alternative link for 2001-M
SAVE THE SCENE!!!
Preserving old games from 1980-2009
Deleted User 44077

Post by Deleted User 44077 »

Hi,

I have a question.

Does anyone planning to upload "only" all the "Clone" releases to "archive.org" from this collection?
WaffeSS
Moto-Terminator

Post by WaffeSS »

User5785 wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 08:55 Hi,

I have a question.

Does anyone planning to upload "only" all the "Clone" releases to "archive.org" from this collection?
Yes, i have, but ATM i downloading all files, uploading to GDrive and only after i complete all Downloads i can start send to IWA

Code: Select all

https://archive.org/details/%40waffess?sort=titleSorter
In fact I was previously downloading and sending to Gdrive and Iwa at the same time, but I stopped because I think it will be faster if I simply send them directly to IWA, because the plan is to extract and send the files without parts how did the Grimreaper's
manga1990
Mini-Hunter

Post by manga1990 »

hi how to get access i search old dos games. do not have fast computer please i would be very thankfull to enjoy games. i find only shareware in Internet :boast:
WaffeSS
Moto-Terminator

Post by WaffeSS »

manga1990 wrote: 05 Sep 2021, 20:31 hi how to get access i search old dos games. do not have fast computer please i would be very thankfull to enjoy games. i find only shareware in Internet
Hello friend, i apologize i not understand very well what you need, If you can be clearer I can help you :)
Takuarikushi
Mini-Hunter

Post by Takuarikushi »

Hello there guys! First of all I'd like to give my deep Thanks to all the people involved into this Wonderful Preservation Project! You're amazing guys, Thanks a Million for all of your hard work and time, It's much appreciated! :D :good:

By the way, @WaffeSS, did you upload GrimReaper's Scene ISO Collection on Google Drive?
If you need cloud storage, I can help you with that, no problem
WaffeSS
Moto-Terminator

Post by WaffeSS »

Takuarikushi wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 09:02 Hello there guys! First of all I'd like to give my deep Thanks to all the people involved into this Wonderful Preservation Project! You're amazing guys, Thanks a Million for all of your hard work and time, It's much appreciated!

By the way, @WaffeSS, did you upload GrimReaper's Scene ISO Collection on Google Drive?
If you need cloud storage, I can help you with that, no problem
Thank you @Takuarikushi, but Google Drive allows us to send as many files as you want (Unlimited Space and any Size) :good:

Yes, atm I'm completing the sending of the year 2011 ^.^ after completing the Year 2012, I will begin the process of Downloading, Extracting and Upload everything to IWA :victory:
foxe
Moto-Terminator

Post by foxe »

WaffeSS wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 00:15 Thank you @Takuarikushi, but Google Drive allows us to send as many files as you want (Unlimited Space and any Size)
Google drives have only 1 limitation but its essential with scene releases. only 400k files on 1 drive
Takuarikushi
Mini-Hunter

Post by Takuarikushi »

WaffeSS wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 00:15 Thank you @Takuarikushi, but Google Drive allows us to send as many files as you want (Unlimited Space and any Size)

Yes, atm I'm completing the sending of the year 2011 ^.^ after completing the Year 2012, I will begin the process of Downloading, Extracting and Upload everything to IWA
Alright, I see now, no worries :D
By the way, I'm glad to hear that mate, Thanks a ton!
This Wonderful Collection definitely needs to be preserved on IWA
UnixFanatic
Moto-Terminator

Post by UnixFanatic »

"You Need Access , Ask For Access" - Can I Please Have Access?
ImageGNU/Linux Masterrace
KingsCross
Mini-Hunter

Post by KingsCross »

Just wanted to clarify a few things about this collection...

I assume that archives listed as LINUX/MAC contain games that run natively on linux/mac and KIDDIE archives have games for young children... However, I'm not sure about CLONE and FOREIGN.
  • Are CLONE games just clean rips of the original media (CDs), they don't contain crack and consequently they cannot be played as is? or maybe they are clean rips that didn't have any DRM? or maybe they are something else?
  • Can FOREIGN games only be played in the language specified in the name? or are they multilingual games cracked by foreign piracy groups? or is there more to it?
  • Also, do MISSING DISKS lists/archives contain games that were initially missing from the release for a given year and were subsequently added? Are the archives complete other than the MISSING DISKS listed?
Many thanks to GrimReaper, Xattre and others for making this available.
why_would_you
Mini-Hunter

Post by why_would_you »

KingsCross wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 00:11 Are CLONE games just clean rips of the original media (CDs), they don't contain crack and consequently they cannot be played as is? or maybe they are clean rips that didn't have any DRM? or maybe they are something else?
Clones were meant to be used with drive emulation software (Alcohol, Daemon Tools) back in the day and they are playable. The protection is intact and sometimes you needed to hide the emulation software (sd4hide and the like).
FBPAGE
Mini-Hunter

Post by FBPAGE »

Deleted User 6280 wrote: 06 Nov 2019, 16:20 Alarm.Fuer.Cobra.11.Autobahn.GERMAN-Souldrinker
Hello, how to get this one? 2003 - FOREIGN - A
woodruff
Moto-Terminator

Post by woodruff »

Hello.

There are two options:

1. If there is a thread for your release and the files are down then use the exclamation mark in the right upper corner to report the dead links.
2. If there is no thread for your release then make a request in this thread -> Scene releases request

I have uploaded your request here -> [Scene releases request |Alarm.Fuer.Cobra.11.Autobahn.GERMAN-Souldrinker]

;)
keep it true // sharing is caring
Sengoku
Moto-Terminator

Post by Sengoku »

FBPAGE wrote: 14 Dec 2021, 23:10 Hello, how to get this one? 2003 - FOREIGN - A
See first post for Xattre
UnixFanatic
Moto-Terminator

Post by UnixFanatic »

Xattre wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 02:22 Don't worry guys, I got you covered.
This should be everything. Someone please clone everything in case my files gets deleted.
▼ Hide Spoiler
Hidden Content (for members only) Updated with a library link to my 1fichier account.
Updated with a few missing or deleted rars (Thanks @Wesser)
Best Way to back All these Up to my nextcloud / mega without premium?
Xattre
Moto-Terminator

Post by Xattre »

RobustPatcher24 wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 10:53 Best Way to back All these Up to my nextcloud / mega without premium?
Prolly rClone would be ur best option.
-Collecting iSO & RiPS from 1980 to 2009-
UnixFanatic
Moto-Terminator

Post by UnixFanatic »

Xattre wrote: 01 Mar 2022, 19:58rClone
"This is a backend for the 1fichier cloud storage service. Note that a Premium subscription is required to use the API." Thank you anyway. I will Just have to Clear cookies for each one until i get free trial speeds
Sercro2137
Mini-Hunter

Post by Sercro2137 »

Deleted User 6280 wrote: 20 May 2020, 16:54r-GOW