This War of Mine: Complete Edition GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition

Genre: Action - Adventure - Survival
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, русский, Türkçe
Features: Single-Player - Achievements - Overlay
Released: November 14, 2014
Size: 2.8 GB
Company: 11 bit studios / 11 bit studios
Installer version: testowy_build_2_(67140)
Included goodies: 4 wallpapers + soundtrack (MP3) + soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (WAV)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... te_edition

About:
This War of Mine: Complete Edition consists of:
  • This War of Mine – full version of the base game
  • Anniversary Edtion update – set of new characters to interact with, locations to explore and new possible ending, created especially for the second anniversary of the game
  • The Little Ones DLC – exploring the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective - that of a child.
  • This War of Mine Stories: Season Pass – the full set of three new stories set in the world of This War of Mine. Those story-driven DLCs present a different perspective on war, offering
  • a brand-new, unique experiences for both This War of Mine old-timers as well as the new players.
Season Pass includes:
  • 1st episode: The Father's Promise - a heartbreaking tale of loss and hope in a war-torn city
  • 2nd episode: The Last Broadcast - where as a radio-operator you are going to face moral dilemmas and decide, whether there is a price too high for the truth
  • 3rd episode: Fading Embers portrays a story of Anja living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden as she has to answer to herself what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man..
It has been a long road. However, all stories must come to an end.

This War of Mine has been giving you a thrilling experience of living through the war as a civilian for five years since its release. Numerous updates and expansions have broadened the experience and filled it with more shades and tonalities of hard civilian existence during wartime. Now, honoring the 5th anniversary of the original release, 11 bit studios proudly presents to you This War of Mine: Final Cut.

This War of Mine: Final Cut contains all the updates and free expansions released so far and introduces not only a new scenario but also expands all scenarios with the locations known from Stories DLCs - even if you don’t own those. In short words - that means you can now experience lots of never-seen-before playthroughs and struggle with new challenges.

Major changes and new content:
● One new classic scenario
● All locations from TWoM Stories added to the original game
● New quests and Events on Stories locations
● Remastered versions of all the classic locations
● A brand-new character

Minor changes and tweaks:
● 64bit and 32bit version
● 21:9 aspect ratio support
● 4k UI adjustments
● new main menu
● additional smaller bugfixes and tweaks

About This War Of Mine:
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

This War of Mine - main features:
● Inspired by real-life events
● Control your survivors and manage your shelter
● Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
● Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
● Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
● Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
● Experience war from a completely new angle: play as civilians trying to survive
● Forge emotional bonds with your characters
● Inspired by real events

This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Released: June 1, 2016
Size: 9 MB
Included goodies: wallpaper
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... ittle_ones

About: This War of Mine: The Little Ones[/b] explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective; that of a child.

Based on This War of Mine, The Little Ones puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in the middle of hell, trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger. The question is: how far will you go to make it through another day?

This War of Mine: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also the fact that even in times of conflict, kids are still kids - they laugh, cry, play with toys and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to bring back the kid in yourself to understand how to protect the little ones. Their faith, and their futures, are in your hands.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of young and adult civilians. At night, take one of your people on a mission to scavenge through a city for items that will help you stay alive.

● Inspired by real-life events
● Control your survivors and manage your shelter
● Take care of innocent children - create toys for them and make them smile
● Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
● Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
● Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
● Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme

This War of Mine: Stories - Father's Promise

Released: November 14, 2017
Size: 5 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... rs_promise

About: Father's Promise DLC is an original tale set in the world of This War of Mine. It tells a story of family’s struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty.

Become Adam - a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and leave the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate and sacrifice - the emotions we all share in the darkest of days.

DLC offers a brand new, distinctive experience with additional game mechanics and several hours of thought-provoking gameplay. It is also the opening of the first season of This War of Mine: Stories. The next episodes will follow in 2018.

● A brand new storyline based on an audio-drama written by the famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
● 4 completely new locations
● 5 reconstructed and remastered locations
● Set of new game mechanics: dialogue and clue searching systems
● Set of new story-based items

This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast

Released: November 14, 2018
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... _broadcast

About: ‘The Last Broadcast’ is the second installment in the series of This War of Mine: Stories. Based on the idea by highly talented Meg Jayanth (80 Days) this episode explores the role of truth in a time of despair.

This long-awaited DLC introduces a completely new scenario, along with new gameplay mechanics, playable civilians and multiple endings, significantly surpassing in scale first episode in the series (The Father’s Promise).

As a radio-operator broadcasting in a war-torn city, face the dilemma of whether there is a line beyond which the truth can be sacrificed. As Ira Glass once said: ‘In radio you have two tools. Sound and silence.’

This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers

Released: August 6, 2019
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... ing_embers

About: 'Fading Embers' is the third installment in This War of Mine: Stories. The expansion features a narrative-driven scenario that portrays the story of Anja. Living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden, Anja wrestles with herself to answer the question of what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.

The DLC contains new locations in the city of Pogoren and its vicinity, new shelters people can live in, enhanced locations from the original game, new playable survivors and citizens of Pogoren. Most importantly, the structure of 'Fading Embers' brings new ways to experience narrative along with non-linear structure leading to multiple endings based on player's decisions. Since the main theme orbits around human legacy, new gameplay mechanics introduces collecting art, deciding on its fate and more.

Lead Artist of Fading Embers, Tomasz Kisilewicz, underlines the new DLC this way: "The new This War of Mine: Stories episode touches on the subject of cultural heritage and what it means during the war. Is it worth preserving even at the darkest times? Or maybe when we're pushed to our limits, when death and starvation are omnipresent - we change our perception of art and culture? And despite the artistic value - paintings, sculptures and rare books - become mere tools of survival. Just because by destroying them we can postpone our own demise. Is this cost justifiable? Players will have to face those dilemmas for themselves."

Theme and story:
● tackle the challenge of preserving human heritage in a time of war
● discover the story of Vyseni people and their culture
● face dilemmas never before explored in This War Of Mine

New mechanics:
● New narrative devices
● New hub area to keep track of your progress
● Collection Management mechanics including:
- Securing the art collection
- Ability to gather new pieces of art
- Deciding on the fate of art pieces

Locations:
● Brand new locations and sceneries
● Two new shelters
● Overhauled 9 locations from the original game

Characters:
● 3 new playable survivors: Anja, Ruben, Zoran
● Unique characters to meet and interact

DLC also features new music tracks and additional, smaller mechanics and lore bits.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Mouse, Keyboard

Tags:
NetDevil
Релизер
Релизер