keyboard key problems (F9-F10)

hellwalker31
Moto-Terminator

Post by hellwalker31 »

Somehow when playing some games, my f9 and f10 keys do not work. Normally these buttons are working and do their job. but in games, it is another story. They have no function. Inm options, i can assign f9 and f10 keys for a job but when playing they do nothing.
Using a laptop, tested both its onboard keyboard and another wireless keyboard; still the same. Only these buttons do not work and only in games they dont work again.
also has nothing to do with FN stuff. their functions do not starts (like volume up and down) without pressing FN button.
In short, stuck in the mud.
Any idea?
Even I forget press to "Thanks Button" which mostly I do, consider that I THANK all contributors to the gaming world. U know what i mean.
Longx9
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Longx9 »

Update Keyboard Driver ?
Donate to keep our forum alive viewforum.php?f=17 :declare:
hellwalker31
Moto-Terminator

Post by hellwalker31 »

That is not the issue since i tested it with 2 keyboard but using a driver updater program
Even I forget press to "Thanks Button" which mostly I do, consider that I THANK all contributors to the gaming world. U know what i mean.
Longx9
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Longx9 »

Idk man. In my game im using F9 for screenshot and f10 for video recording. Hope you find a fix.
Donate to keep our forum alive viewforum.php?f=17 :declare:
hellwalker31
Moto-Terminator

Post by hellwalker31 »

Tx, looking at it. But nay
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

would be more helpful if u give us any infos like which model do u use, do u use any 3rd party programs like razor synapse, corsair icue or any other tools
do u tryed to set hotkeys via in game?
hellwalker31
Moto-Terminator

Post by hellwalker31 »

i solved it somehow but i guess it was tx to 3rd party but not those u mentioned. I have 2 guess about those. Advanced sytemcare or smart game booster; one of those. but why it happened like that i dont know. So it was not about device model, game settings, hardware problems etc.

ohh and i was able to assing f9 and f10 keys (skills for diablo2) but when i tried to call those skills, nope nothing ...

Anyway past is ni the past so, N-Joy