Post by Audit01 »

New version v2.62 is released
Lukapolwart
Changelogger
Changelogger

Re: No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by Lukapolwart »

► Changelog v2.62

•A range of new base building parts have been added. These are based upon the decoration inside derelict freighters. The blueprints can be acquired by searching salvage crates found inside derelict freighters.
•Fixed an issue that could cause a unpassable corridor to be generated in certain derelict freighters.
•Fixed a number of issues that could cause planetary creatures to fail to spawn.
•Fixed an issue that could cause particle effects to stop playing.
•Expanded the Nexus exploration mission to also include flora and minerals.
•Fixed an issue that could prevent other people’s discoveries from advancing multiplayer exploration missions.
•Fixed an issue that prevented the Chef title from unlocking after impressing Cronus.
•Reduced the priority of the Emergency Broadcast Detector and Salvage Opportunity hints so that they do not block other mission messages.
•Fixed a number of issues that could cause the Anomaly Detector and Emergency Broadcast Detector to perpetually fail to locate an object, blocking progress.

•Added procedural atmospheric fog effects to the interior of derelict freighters.
•Fixed an issue that caused a soft light to follow the player into caves and other dark spaces.
•Fixed a number of small visual artifacts in the lighting system.
•Fixed a number of visual issues with the intensity of starship trails and engine glow.
•Fixed an issue that caused a number of lighting issues for metallic surfaces.

•Fixed a number of issues that could occur when declining or accepting a group invite.
•Fixed an issue that caused the hit indicator to flash incorrectly for some ship and Multi-Tool modes.
•Fixed an issue that could cause inappropriate items to appear in the artifact crates at the heart of buried ruins.

•Introduced a number of small optimisations.
•Fixed a crash that could occur when calculating creature navigation paths.
•Fixed an issue with abandoned Space Stations that prevented players from landing, and could cause a crash when deploying system authority starships.
•Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while saving.
•Fixed a number of issues that could cause the game to crash during loading.
•Fixed an issue that could cause the game to become unresponsive during loading.
•Fixed an issue that could cause very large save games to crash during load.
•Fixed a crash that could occur during procedural generation of a derelict freighter.
ferroman
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by ferroman »

Thanks.
Beware, there is an experimental patch to avoid shattering the bases and terrain.
Password
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by Password »

There is already new installer on GOG: 3.01_Origins_64352 :declare:
unknown911
Mini-Hunter

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by unknown911 »

HI, Is there an standalone patch for v3.01?
razver1
Mini-Hunter

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by razver1 »

Please anyone has Patch (2.61.1_Desolation_62460 to 2.62_Desolation_62781), gogdb isn't letting me download
Audit01
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by Audit01 »

Nostalgic-Games wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 15:19 No Mans Sky experimental_64519_(41580)
Not that important but the pre-order DLC is missing
LordDiego1984
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by LordDiego1984 »

Hi! Thanks as always for the great uploads! Experimental means that it is not a definitive build? Like an temporary Early Access/beta release I mean?
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

LordDiego1984 wrote: 13 Oct 2020, 04:50 Hi! Thanks as always for the great uploads! Experimental means that it is not a definitive build? Like an temporary Early Access/beta release I mean?
no that is just GOG wierd name/update policy as u can see patch build number [Experimental_64766] is the same like full installer [3.03_Origins_64766]
+ check there HP, u see it doesnt exist any "Experimental" build also like they writing every version
Hello Games wrote:Thank you to everyone playing the Origins Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.

We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Added in 59 seconds:
btw. the complete game is and will forever be a "temp. Early Access/beta release" :sarcastic:
LordDiego1984
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by LordDiego1984 »

JohnnyMic wrote: 13 Oct 2020, 05:24 no that is just GOG wierd name/update policy as u can see patch build number [Experimental_64766] is the same like full installer [3.03_Origins_64766]
+ check there HP, u see it doesnt exist any "Experimental" build also like they writing every version
Ohh I see, that´s great then! Thank you very much JohnnyMic!!
yoko666
Mini-Hunter

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by yoko666 »

Is there a possibility for a patch "Patch (3.03_Origins_64766 to 3.05_Origins_64966)" to be uploaded?
Thank you in advance.
buntymc
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by buntymc »

Prizefighter wrote: 15 Aug 2019, 17:35 There's a way to play in multiplayer with the GOG version?
There's a whole load of content that isn't accessible from the GOG standalone downloads. I think for the multiplayer games and stuff like Living Ships. etc, you need to be playing with a paid for version that's been downloaded via GOG Galaxy. None of the versions I've downloaded (neither the GOG version or the CODEX Steam version) give you access to the networking page, so unless you've paid for it, I think you're limited to single user.
holmraven
Mini-Hunter

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by holmraven »

Update to 3.13_NextGeneration_66033 maybe?
blaiz
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by blaiz »

holmraven wrote: 18 Dec 2020, 16:41 Update to 3.13_NextGeneration_66033 maybe?
Perhaps someone would have done if it were actually available... maybe?
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by jimmychan »

blaiz
Moto-Terminator

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by blaiz »

jimmychan wrote: 18 Dec 2020, 21:18 not available as of this post link
Don't quote me, that's what I already said :o :drinks:
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by jimmychan »

m_seitzz
Mini-Hunter

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by m_seitzz »

buntymc wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 05:55 There's a whole load of content that isn't accessible from the GOG standalone downloads. I think for the multiplayer games and stuff like Living Ships. etc, you need to be playing with a paid for version that's been downloaded via GOG Galaxy. None of the versions I've downloaded (neither the GOG version or the CODEX Steam version) give you access to the networking page, so unless you've paid for it, I think you're limited to single user.
Too bad that GOG is enforcing DRM this way :-(
I own the game on Steam, but multiplayer stopped working since the update to NextGeneration ("No connection to matchmaking services" on Windows 10). You are right, the GOG version (64966) from this forum does not offer multiplayer, even when launched from Galaxy. And Steam does not allow to downgrade games...
22raider
Релизер
Релизер

No Man's Sky + DLC GOG

Post by 22raider »

m_seitzz wrote: 30 Dec 2020, 15:11 Too bad that GOG is enforcing DRM this way :-(
I own the game on Steam, but multiplayer stopped working since the update to NextGeneration ("No connection to matchmaking services" on Windows 10). You are right, the GOG version (64966) from this forum does not offer multiplayer, even when launched from Galaxy. And Steam does not allow to downgrade games...
This is not DRM. Obviously, to play online in their servers you must have an account, and for that you must have purchased the game. But the game itself is not protected by any DRM system such as STEAM games.