Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition GOG

ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition

Genre: Role-playing - Adventure - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.7.0) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, русский
Features: single-player - achievements
Released: November 15, 2017
Size: 6.35 GB
Company: Obsidian Entertainment / Paradox Interactive
Rating: PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence)
Installer version: v3.07.0.1318_(17317)
Included goodies: wallpapers+ almanac+ collector's book+ cookbook + map + guide + ringtones + soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (MP3) + documentary + concept art + novella
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_ete ... ve_edition

About: Experience the game that revitalized the classic RPG genre in a complete and definitive package
that includes every expansion, bonus, and update, presenting Pillars of Eternity at its best. Obsidian
Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with
Paradox Interactive bring you to the original and incredible world of Eora, and send you on an
unforgettable adventure where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny.

Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your
own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons
in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. The Definitive Edition includes the award-winning
Pillars of Eternity alongside its expansions, The White March: Parts I & II, as well as all bonus content
from the Royal Edition, and a new bundle of content called the “Deadfire Pack,” inspired by Obsidian’s
upcoming Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I is a large sprawling expansion pack with hours of
gameplay integrated into the main adventure. Along with the new quests and area content, the team
at Obsidian continues to support and make improvements to the entire game, including the additions
of Player Party AI and Enhanced Enemy AI. Even if you haven't played Pillars of Eternity, now is a great
time to jump in and experience the hardcore classic RPG with The White March - Part I.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part II is the conclusion to the grand expansion pack for
Obsidian’s critically acclaimed RPG, Pillars of Eternity. Returning to the frozen north, your party will
learn additional secrets about the gods of Eora as they adventure through brand new content. With the
aid of a new companion, your party will face challenging new enemies and bosses.

● Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter,
Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
● Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and
choices have far reaching consequences.
● Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story
and characters bring the world to life.
● Journey to new regions and meet new companions in The White March: Parts I & II, the game's
expansion chapters, and find new stories to experience
● All premium content originally sold with Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition, including the original
soundtrack, a digital collector's book, an original novella set in the Pillars universe, and much, much
more
● The all-new Deadfire Pack DLC, which includes new in-game items to earn and discover, and new
portraits from the forthcoming sequel, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, releasing in 2018
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Hard Drive: 14GB free space
Mouse, Keyboard.

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
Hard Drive: 14GB free space
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Tags:
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Pillars of Eternity + The White March Expansion Pass GOG

Post by ADMIN »

Pillars of Eternity - The Game Patches
Deleted User 408

Post by Deleted User 408 »

Bye. :)
GamingMaster
Moto-Terminator

Post by GamingMaster »

Thank you very much!!!
ogi321
Mini-Hunter

Post by ogi321 »

Bit late, but when patching to 3.04 white march part 2 I get error.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 2 patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0506_whitestone_cave.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0602_durgans_battery_west_tower_upper.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0603_durgans_battery_west_tower_elevator.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0701_stalwart_mines.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0702_vithrack_caves.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0703_vithrack_interior.unity3d

Anybody has correct versions of this files? Main game patch 3.04 and white march part 1 installed properly.
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

ogi321 wrote: Bit late, but when patching to 3.04 white march part 2 I get error.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 2 patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0506_whitestone_cave.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0602_durgans_battery_west_tower_upper.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0603_durgans_battery_west_tower_elevator.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0701_stalwart_mines.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0702_vithrack_caves.unity3d
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\Pillars of Eternity\\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\px2_0703_vithrack_interior.unity3d

Anybody has correct versions of this files? Main game patch 3.04 and white march part 1 installed properly.
1. Most important; I recommend you get the full installers. This seems to be a recurring problem with PoE patches.

2. Found this; Obsidian Forum. The first post there is nearly the same as yours (lol), if you continue reading the posts
below you'll find a "fix".

3. I cannot guarantee it will work for you. May be someone else has a better solution, you may wish to wait till tomorrow.
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
ogi321
Mini-Hunter

Post by ogi321 »

Ah, already tried this but this fix is for 3.02 to 3.03 patch. Will wait then, perhaps someone will have better solution. I'm seeking 3.03 version of those files.
BTW, GoG patches are terrible and steam ones are 1,5GB or more, those people doesn't have mercy for us people from eastern Europe with our "fast" internet...
grrgh
Mini-Hunter

Post by grrgh »

it seems there's missing
setup_pillars_of_eternity_the_white_march_-_part_1_3.06.1254_(12686)-1.bin

-edit-
ahh, nevermind, files are still being uploaded... ohh well, i can wait :)
ADem
Mini-Hunter

Post by ADem »

is there any change to add link kickstarter item and kickstarter pet dlcs
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

updated to latest version v3.7.0.1280_(16383)
L0v3craft
Moto-Terminator

Post by L0v3craft »

ADMIN wrote: updated to latest version v3.7.0.1280_(16383)
Hi admin and thank you. I got already this version but it has a different installer for the game and for dlcs. Do you know if the definitive edition has only one installer for everything ? And a particular menù different from the version of the base game with dlcs ?
agahla
Moto-Terminator

Post by agahla »

Hi,according to gog forum,below two also updated to ver. 3.07,please upload them if available.Thanks for the great work you have been doing here.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_w ... d/page1201

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Item: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3.06.1254 *TO* 3.7.0.1280

* File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Pet: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 6.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3.06.1254 *TO* 3.7.0.1280
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

added setup_pillars_of_eternity_kickstarter_item_3.7.0.1280_(16383) and setup_pillars_of_eternity_kickstarter_pet_3.7.0.1280_(16383)
Carlosdmc
Mini-Hunter

Post by Carlosdmc »

Thank you Admin for this great game, one thing though. For some reason I can't install the latest patch, perhaps its corrupt but setup_pillars_of_eternity_kickstarter_item_3.7.0.1280_(16383) when launched it lets you start the download, but then it only lingers in there never advancing through the installation.

A quick look through the task manager showed that the GOG set up iniates then swiftly vanishes only to initiates again, like a loop, that prevents the installer from doing its work.

Could you re upload it from a fresh GOG download?

Is anybody having this situation with the patch?

Thanks in advance.
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Carlosdmc, I've checked the patch file hash twice. looks ok. :?
screwie
Moto-Terminator

Post by screwie »

Carlosdmc wrote: Thank you Admin for this great game, one thing though. For some reason I can't install the latest patch, perhaps its corrupt but setup_pillars_of_eternity_kickstarter_item_3.7.0.1280_(16383) when launched it lets you start the download, but then it only lingers in there never advancing through the installation.

Is anybody having this situation with the patch?
Just installed both (downloaded from here) kickstarters without problems. When you install any GOG product, you must have no other GOG installer window open, even if they have completed their installation.
Carlosdmc
Mini-Hunter

Post by Carlosdmc »

Scratch this, I got so confused because I thought I got the game from here (where it's already patched) and was trying to apply the patch to my game.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I'll just redownload from here!

Thank you for your time.
KZavi
Moto-Terminator

Post by KZavi »

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_w ... /post18482 (on page 924 of the topic, the post link is not precise)

Patch 3.07.0.1318 (03 January 2018)

- Fixed an issue with the Company Captain's Cap confusing party members when they cast a buff/heal spell.
- Realized we went a little overboard on the Deadfire Uniforms. We knocked the defenses they granted from +20 to +9.
- Some behind the scenes bug fixes to our telemetry.

The game and all DLC have been updated. Hopefully they would be uploaded soon!
Thank you.
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

updated to latest version 3.07.0.1318_(17317)
KZavi
Moto-Terminator

Post by KZavi »

Thanks for the update, but according to the changelog listing affected DLC (was linked in a earlier post) the Kickstarter items were updated as well. Could somebody please link the new versions?
File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Item: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 3.7.0.1280 *TO* 3.07.0.1318
File changed: DLC: Kickstarter Pet: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 6.0 MB *TO* 4.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 3.7.0.1280 *TO* 3.07.0.1318