[2018] The_Curse_Of_Monkey_Island_Internal-DINOByTES

Scene iSO Games, released from 2010 untill 2019
Hydrobot

Post by 777 »

───────────────────────────── ▀▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █▄ █ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀▄█ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀█ █▄ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▀█▀ █ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ───────────────────────────── P R E S E N T S ───────────────────────────── ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ The Curse of Monkey Island *Internal* │ └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ PUBLISHER: LucasArts / Disney │ │ GENRE : Adventure │ │ DATE : 2018/03/22 │ └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ I've sailed the seas from Trinidad to Tortuga and I've never seen anything like it! The engagement ring I gave Elaine has a terrible pirate curse on it. LeChuck is behind it, I'm sure. I should have known that nothing good could come out of that evil zombie's treaures. And if that's not bad enough, the clairvoyant I met in the mangrove swamp told me that if I am to break the curse and save Elaine, I will have to die! Excerpted from "The Memoirs of Guybrush Threepwood: The Monkey Island Years" -Third in the legendary Monkey Island series of graphic adventures -Film quality animation, voice, sound and music - the undead come to life before your very eyes! -A barrel of gameplay - estimated 30-plus hours! -Two difficulty settings: regular and Mega-Monkey (now with more puzzley goodness)! -New and improved insults suitable for swordfights and other fun occasions! HOW TO INSTALL? Unrar, mount, install. This release version is working on Windows 7, 8, 10. Stop wanking and grab your mouse! ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ THANKS FOR CHOOSING THE DINOBYTES. │ │ MANY MORE DINO-FRESH RELEASES WILL FOLLOW SOON, WE HOPE. │ └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
The_Curse_Of_Monkey_Island_Internal-DINOByTES (1,02 GB)
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

reuploaded
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!