ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

[2018] The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff-CODEX

Post by ADMIN »

The Sims™ 4 My First Pet Stuff
Size: 25,634 GB

About:
Teach your Sims how to care for smaller household pets, decorate a home with pet-inspired furniture, and dress pets in your favorite Sims outfits!
► NFO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ▓██████████ ▓████▓▄ ▓███▓ ███▓███▓ ████████ ▓██▓███████ ▓██████▓▄ ▓███▓ ▀ ▄ ███▓ ▀███▓ ███▓▀ ▓███ ███▓ ▀▓███ ███▓████▓▄▄ ▓███▓ ▄█ ▓ ▓███ ▓████ ███ ███ ███ ███▓███ ▓███▓█▓ ▓███▓ ██ ███▓ ▀▀ ███ ███▓██ ███▓██ ▓███▓ ▄▓███▓ ██▓ █ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓████▓ ▓███▓▓███▓ ▓██▓ ▓█ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓███▓ ▓██████▓ ▓███ █▓ ███ ███▓ ▓███▓██ ▓███▓██ ▓████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██ ▓███ ▄██▓███ ███ ███ ▄███▓███ ▓██▄▓██████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██▓ ████▄ ▓███▓ ▓███ ▄███▓ ███▓ ▄▓███ █████ ▓███▓███▓▓███▓ ▓█████▓ ▓██ ▓████████▓ ▓████████▓ █████████ ▓████████▓███▓▀ ▓███▓ █████▓ ███▓ ███████▓ ▄ ▓██████▓ ▓███████ ███████▓███▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓████▓ █████▓ ▓█ ▓████▓ ▓██████ █▓ █████▓███▓ █ ▓███▓ ███▓ ▓████▓ ▀██▓ ▓███ ▀██▀ █ ▓███▀ ▓██▓ ▀██▓███▓ ██▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓█████▓▄ ▄▓█████▓▄ ▄▓███▄ ▄▓██████▓▄ ▄▓████▓▄ ▄███▓ ▓█████████████▓████████████████████▓████████████████████████████▓ ▀▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▀ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▀▓▀▀ ▀▀▓▀ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ ▓▀ ▓█▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ C O D E X ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀█▓ ▀▓ ▀ ▓█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▓▀ P R E S E N T S ▀▓▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▓ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀███▀ The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (c) Electronic Arts Release Date : 03/2018 Protection : Origin Discs : 1 Genre : Action ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓▀▄ ▓▀ ▓ ▓▀ ▓▀▓ ▀▀▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ Welcome home a new small animal. Teach your Sims how to care for smaller household pets, decorate a home with pet-inspired furniture, and dress pets in your favorite Sims outfits! Care for a New Pet. Add a habitat to your household with all-new small pets like a hamster, rat, pygmy hedgehog, or miniature bubalus! Have your Sims name their new pet and learn how to take care of them. Dress Your Cats and Dogs. Show your Sims and their pets are made for each other with matching pet outfits like a comfy robe and purr-fect pajamas. Put a glamorous dress on your feline friend or have your dog don a hat for the right occasion. Decorate with Pet Prints. Have Sims decorate their living room with uniquely-designed décor and paw-some pet-inspired furniture for the kids’ room. From cute cat pillows for your Sims to bright beds for your cats and dogs, there is something for everyone. ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▓ ▓ ▓▀▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ - Extract - Burn or mount the .iso - Run setup.exe and install - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play NOTES: The game is updated to v1.41.38.1020 and includes the following DLC: > The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition > The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack > The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff > The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff > The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff > The Sims 4 Life Of The Party > The Sims 4 Get Together > The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff > The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff > The Sims 4 Get To Work > The Sims 4 City Living > The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff > The Sims 4 Spa Day > The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack > The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat > The Sims 4 Parenthood > The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff > The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff > The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content > The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content > The Sims 4 P.R.I.M.A. 3000 > The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff > The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff > The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff > The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff > The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff > The Sims 4 Vampires > The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs > The Sims 4 Dine Out > The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure > The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓ █ ▓▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ CODEX is currently looking for ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓██ ▀▀ ▄ nothing but competition! ▄ ▀▀ ██▓ ▓██▄ ▄▓▀▓ ▓▀▓▄ ▄██▓ ▄██████▓▀ Greetings to STEAMPUNKS & CPY ▀▓██████▄ ▓██▀ ▀██▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄██▀ ▀██▓ ██ ▄ ▀█▓██▓▀█▄█▀█▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄█▀█▄█▀▓██▓█▀ ▄ ██ ▀██▄▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▓█▄ █ ▓ █ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄▄██▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀█▓▄ LNK^CPS ▄▓█▀ ▄▀ 02/2015 ▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▓ ▀ ▓▀▄▀▓ ▀ ▄ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀
► System requirements
MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 17 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 18 GB available space
NOTES: The game is updated to v1.41.38.1020 and includes the
following DLC:

> The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition
> The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack
> The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff
> The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff
> The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
> The Sims 4 Life Of The Party
> The Sims 4 Get Together
> The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff
> The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff
> The Sims 4 Get To Work
> The Sims 4 City Living
> The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff
> The Sims 4 Spa Day
> The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack
> The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
> The Sims 4 Parenthood
> The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff
> The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
> The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content
> The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content
> The Sims 4 P.R.I.M.A. 3000
> The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
> The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
> The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
> The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff
> The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff
> The Sims 4 Vampires
> The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs
> The Sims 4 Dine Out
> The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure
> The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff.Update.v1.41.42.1020-CODEX
► patchnotes.txt
Update v1.41.42.1020:
-You may have been perplexed when you noticed that you couldn’t read anymore. Weird, right? Well just as mysteriously as the ability disappeared, it’s back. Try it, I promise you can do it now.
-If you lost things when switching a household in an apartment in the same building, we blame naughty gremlins in the machine… It won’t happen again.
-When you throw a social event, attendees will now do their part to complete communal events.
-Serums work as advertised.
-In case you forgot your fish’s name, the fish bowl tooltip will now remind you.
► NFO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ▓██████████ ▓████▓▄ ▓███▓ ███▓███▓ ████████ ▓██▓███████ ▓██████▓▄ ▓███▓ ▀ ▄ ███▓ ▀███▓ ███▓▀ ▓███ ███▓ ▀▓███ ███▓████▓▄▄ ▓███▓ ▄█ ▓ ▓███ ▓████ ███ ███ ███ ███▓███ ▓███▓█▓ ▓███▓ ██ ███▓ ▀▀ ███ ███▓██ ███▓██ ▓███▓ ▄▓███▓ ██▓ █ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓████▓ ▓███▓▓███▓ ▓██▓ ▓█ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓███▓ ▓██████▓ ▓███ █▓ ███ ███▓ ▓███▓██ ▓███▓██ ▓████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██ ▓███ ▄██▓███ ███ ███ ▄███▓███ ▓██▄▓██████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██▓ ████▄ ▓███▓ ▓███ ▄███▓ ███▓ ▄▓███ █████ ▓███▓███▓▓███▓ ▓█████▓ ▓██ ▓████████▓ ▓████████▓ █████████ ▓████████▓███▓▀ ▓███▓ █████▓ ███▓ ███████▓ ▄ ▓██████▓ ▓███████ ███████▓███▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓████▓ █████▓ ▓█ ▓████▓ ▓██████ █▓ █████▓███▓ █ ▓███▓ ███▓ ▓████▓ ▀██▓ ▓███ ▀██▀ █ ▓███▀ ▓██▓ ▀██▓███▓ ██▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓█████▓▄ ▄▓█████▓▄ ▄▓███▄ ▄▓██████▓▄ ▄▓████▓▄ ▄███▓ ▓█████████████▓████████████████████▓████████████████████████████▓ ▀▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▀ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▀▓▀▀ ▀▀▓▀ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ ▓▀ ▓█▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ C O D E X ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀█▓ ▀▓ ▀ ▓█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▓▀ P R E S E N T S ▀▓▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▓ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀███▀ The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff Update v1.41.42.1020 (c) Electronic Arts Release Date : 03/2018 Protection : Origin Discs : 1 Genre : Simulation ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓▀▄ ▓▀ ▓ ▓▀ ▓▀▓ ▀▀▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▓ ▓ ▓▀▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ - Extract - Run setup.exe and install update - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play You need the following releases for this: The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff-CODEX - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓ █ ▓▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ CODEX is currently looking for ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓██ ▀▀ ▄ nothing but competition! ▄ ▀▀ ██▓ ▓██▄ ▄▓▀▓ ▓▀▓▄ ▄██▓ ▄██████▓▀ Greetings to STEAMPUNKS & CPY ▀▓██████▄ ▓██▀ ▀██▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄██▀ ▀██▓ ██ ▄ ▀█▓██▓▀█▄█▀█▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄█▀█▄█▀▓██▓█▀ ▄ ██ ▀██▄▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▓█▄ █ ▓ █ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄▄██▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀█▓▄ LNK^CPS ▄▓█▀ ▄▀ 02/2015 ▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▓ ▀ ▓▀▄▀▓ ▀ ▄ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀
You need the following releases for this:
The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff-CODEX
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Ssffzda
Moto-Terminator

Post by Ssffzda »

The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff.Update.v1.42.30.1020-CODEX
► patchnotes.txt
Update v1.42.30.1020:
General Issues

The Get Engaged whim can now be satisfied by choosing to propose.
The engagement however will be satisfied only by the whims of the participants.
Woohoo partners will no longer be chastised for sleeping in the Sims bed after woohoo.
Sims that you know that are mixologists, caterers, or entertainers will now be available to hire for Social Events your Sim chooses to host.
Check Toddler has been checked over and should be more reliable when toddler checking.
We addressed some queue dropping and route fail issues that could occur with the check toddler interaction.
Happy Toddler and Top-Notch Toddler traits now count towards the Most Interesting Sim in the World achievement.
We have removed the female preference for holding toddlers in family portraits.
Sims related to the toddler are now of equal likelihood to carry the toddler in the portrait.
The “Debug” style will no longer be an available style filter in the Build and Create a Sim catalogs.
While there was a movement amongst the design community to expand the notion of art, form, style, and fashion, it was ultimately deemed derivative of the work of Mugatu, and his Derelicte line.
Get to Work

Receiving a citation will no longer cause your Sims arms to waive about uncontrollably.
Get Together

Clubs that use the Play Cards rule, can now expect Sim club members to play cards.
Cats & Dogs

The Split Panel Dresser and The Floatin' Shelf bookshelf will no longer allow you to place objects floating behind them.
This does not impact the move objects cheat, but in the case of these two objects they had slots for object placement incorrectly floating in space behind them.
We addressed an issue that could cause an Error Code 131 result upon loading a home where a pet had run away. You should no longer see Error Code 131.
Jungle Adventure

Authenticated artifacts will now maintain their authenticated appearance after being placed from My Library.
Romantic Garden

The Don't Look at Me Monkey Bars has quality score information.
Fun is 7, Motor Skill is plus, and Children are only.
Vintage Glamour

The 16th Century Monte Vista Globe Bar now ALSO has quality score information!
Drink quality is 4, and Mixology Skill is plus.
Laundry Day

DIY Sink and Bai l'Est Galvanized Sink now have hygiene and reliability ratings!
They are 5 and 5, and 5 and 5.
Adding clean clothes to a pile of dirty clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing. And adding dirty clothes to a pile of clean clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing.
Dirty + dirty = dirty. Dirty + clean = dirty. Clean + clean = clean.
However dirty + clean + clean + dirty * clean + dirty, is still dirty.
But, 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 * 0 + 1 = 4
Children will no longer stretch when performing the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction.
Also, children are no longer allowed to perform the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction…
…because they were stretching.
My First Pet

The Feed Treat interaction now has a chance of failure.
Anyone see the Wreck-It Ralph 2 trailer?
Just curious… no reason.
My First Pet Stuff Postcards now have a cost between 30 and 60 Simoleons.
We addressed an issue with Living Like We're Young in the Pop Station that was preventing the audio from playing.
It now plays.
audio.
► NFO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ▓██████████ ▓████▓▄ ▓███▓ ███▓███▓ ████████ ▓██▓███████ ▓██████▓▄ ▓███▓ ▀ ▄ ███▓ ▀███▓ ███▓▀ ▓███ ███▓ ▀▓███ ███▓████▓▄▄ ▓███▓ ▄█ ▓ ▓███ ▓████ ███ ███ ███ ███▓███ ▓███▓█▓ ▓███▓ ██ ███▓ ▀▀ ███ ███▓██ ███▓██ ▓███▓ ▄▓███▓ ██▓ █ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓████▓ ▓███▓▓███▓ ▓██▓ ▓█ ███ ███ ███▓██ ███▓███▓ ▓██████▓ ▓███ █▓ ███ ███▓ ▓███▓██ ▓███▓██ ▓████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██ ▓███ ▄██▓███ ███ ███ ▄███▓███ ▓██▄▓██████▓ ▓████▓ ▓██▓ ████▄ ▓███▓ ▓███ ▄███▓ ███▓ ▄▓███ █████ ▓███▓███▓▓███▓ ▓█████▓ ▓██ ▓████████▓ ▓████████▓ █████████ ▓████████▓███▓▀ ▓███▓ █████▓ ███▓ ███████▓ ▄ ▓██████▓ ▓███████ ███████▓███▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓████▓ █████▓ ▓█ ▓████▓ ▓██████ █▓ █████▓███▓ █ ▓███▓ ███▓ ▓████▓ ▀██▓ ▓███ ▀██▀ █ ▓███▀ ▓██▓ ▀██▓███▓ ██▓ ▓███▓ ████▓ ▓█████▓▄ ▄▓█████▓▄ ▄▓███▄ ▄▓██████▓▄ ▄▓████▓▄ ▄███▓ ▓█████████████▓████████████████████▓████████████████████████████▓ ▀▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▀ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▀▓▀▀ ▀▀▓▀ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ ▓▀ ▓█▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ C O D E X ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀█▓ ▀▓ ▀ ▓█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▓▀ P R E S E N T S ▀▓▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▓ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀███▀ The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff Update v1.42.30.1020 (c) Electronic Arts Release Date : 04/2018 Protection : Origin Discs : 1 Genre : Simulation ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓▀▄ ▓▀ ▓ ▓▀ ▓▀▓ ▀▀▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▓ ▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █ █▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▓ ▓ ▓▀▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ - Extract - Run setup.exe and install update - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play You need the following releases for this: The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff-CODEX The.Sims.4.My.First.Pet.Stuff.Update.v1.41.42.1020-CODEX - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓▀▀███▓ ▄▄ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▄ ▓███▀▀▓ ▀▄ ▀██▓ ▀ ▀█ ▄ ▓ █ ▓▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀▀ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓▀ ▀▀▓ ▄ █▀ ▀ ▓██▀ ▄▀ ███▓▄ ▄██▄▓▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▓▄██▄ ▄▓███ ▄█▓███████▀▀██████▓▄ ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀ ▄▄█▀██▄ ▄▓██████▀▀███████▓█▄ █▀ ▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀███▓ ██▄ ▀▀▓█▄ ██ ██ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄██ ▓███▀▀ ▀▀▀██▄ ▀█ ▀ ██▄ ▄ ▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▀█▀ ▀█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄██ ▀ ▀███▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀███▀ CODEX is currently looking for ▄██▄ ▄██▄ ▓██ ▀▀ ▄ nothing but competition! ▄ ▀▀ ██▓ ▓██▄ ▄▓▀▓ ▓▀▓▄ ▄██▓ ▄██████▓▀ Greetings to STEAMPUNKS & CPY ▀▓██████▄ ▓██▀ ▀██▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄██▀ ▀██▓ ██ ▄ ▀█▓██▓▀█▄█▀█▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄█▀█▄█▀▓██▓█▀ ▄ ██ ▀██▄▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▓█▄ █ ▓ █ ▄█▓▀▀ ▄▀ ▄ █ █ ▄ ▀▄▄██▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀█▓▄ LNK^CPS ▄▓█▀ ▄▀ 02/2015 ▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▓ ▀ ▓▀▄▀▓ ▀ ▄ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀
► SFV

Code: Select all

codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r00 67a5fd72
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r01 19d8c7c8
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r02 8c7e6c0b
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r03 ada6a560
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r04 737ec98a
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r05 8bc64b2b
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r06 8886925f
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r07 4a880d02
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r08 73b5e150
codex-the.sims.4.my.first.pet.stuff.update.v1.42.30.1020.r09 590248c2