Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition GOG

ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition

Genre: Role-playing - Adventure - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.7.0) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, русский
Features: single-player - achievements
Released: November 15, 2017
Size: 6.35 GB
Company: Obsidian Entertainment / Paradox Interactive
Rating: PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence)
Installer version: v3.07.0.1318_(17317)
Included goodies: wallpapers+ almanac+ collector's book+ cookbook + map + guide + ringtones + soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (MP3) + documentary + concept art + novella
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_ete ... ve_edition

About: Experience the game that revitalized the classic RPG genre in a complete and definitive package
that includes every expansion, bonus, and update, presenting Pillars of Eternity at its best. Obsidian
Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with
Paradox Interactive bring you to the original and incredible world of Eora, and send you on an
unforgettable adventure where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny.

Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your
own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons
in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. The Definitive Edition includes the award-winning
Pillars of Eternity alongside its expansions, The White March: Parts I & II, as well as all bonus content
from the Royal Edition, and a new bundle of content called the “Deadfire Pack,” inspired by Obsidian’s
upcoming Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I is a large sprawling expansion pack with hours of
gameplay integrated into the main adventure. Along with the new quests and area content, the team
at Obsidian continues to support and make improvements to the entire game, including the additions
of Player Party AI and Enhanced Enemy AI. Even if you haven't played Pillars of Eternity, now is a great
time to jump in and experience the hardcore classic RPG with The White March - Part I.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part II is the conclusion to the grand expansion pack for
Obsidian’s critically acclaimed RPG, Pillars of Eternity. Returning to the frozen north, your party will
learn additional secrets about the gods of Eora as they adventure through brand new content. With the
aid of a new companion, your party will face challenging new enemies and bosses.

● Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter,
Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
● Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and
choices have far reaching consequences.
● Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story
and characters bring the world to life.
● Journey to new regions and meet new companions in The White March: Parts I & II, the game's
expansion chapters, and find new stories to experience
● All premium content originally sold with Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition, including the original
soundtrack, a digital collector's book, an original novella set in the Pillars universe, and much, much
more
● The all-new Deadfire Pack DLC, which includes new in-game items to earn and discover, and new
portraits from the forthcoming sequel, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, releasing in 2018
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Hard Drive: 14GB free space
Mouse, Keyboard.

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
Hard Drive: 14GB free space
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Tags:
ds2015
Moto-Terminator

Post by ds2015 »

Jadaczka wrote: all the reports I've seen come from the Steam
I can't confirm this by the fact, but logically, GOG should also be affected by the same "feature" of the steam version 3.07.
Obsidian somehow messed up the game engine, it seems.
I bet now they are crunching like crazy to make POEII at least moderately playable for the upcoming release day, the poor bastards :cry:, so it would be a miracle if they make another patch for POE. But who knows?
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

I do recall that update 3.07 (16xxx)* caused bugs/glitches on all systems (especially Linux & MacOS), for both Steam and GOG versions.
Later build updates 3.07 (17xxx)* supposedly fixed it (seems not all glitches got fixed).
*(last three build numbers may vary between OS versions for GOG games, thats why I placed "xxx" instead)
vastyr wrote: ...*snip*...
 i Message from: vastyr
Note: There seem to be graphical issues / bugs with the MacOS / Linux 3.07 versions of the game. It affects The White March part of the game.
For more info check... https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94355 ... -after-307 & https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94543 ... -response/
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
Deleted User 408

Post by Deleted User 408 »

Bye. :)
ds2015
Moto-Terminator

Post by ds2015 »

I personally have got the v3.06.1254_(12686) from the links kindly provided by vastyr :good:
And I really don't care about Deadfire promo DLC and what not - as it felt kinda gimmicky.
All the glitches seem to be associated with versions 3.07.xxxxx, so screw it.
Version 3.06 is in no way inferior to the 3.07 gameplay/story/content wise. I personally will stick with the 3.06 for now, so yeah.
yuti100
Mini-Hunter

Post by yuti100 »

is this is the latest version ? .. if not would you please consider uploading it .. thanks in advance ^^
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

yuti100, Yes the OP has the latest version 3.07.0.1318,
and you can always check at gogdb.... https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207666813#downloads

Note: some people are having problems with v3.07 (read posts above), that's why v3.06 is mentioned too.
► The Ninja-King
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Post by catastic »

vastyr wrote: 10 May 2019, 08:02 Note: some people are having problems with v3.07 (read posts above), that's why v3.06 is mentioned too.
Then it would be good to have te v3.06 to download.
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

catastic, well that was done, but links are dead now. (its been nearly two years now since v3.06 was released).
You can try out v3.07 if you haven't already and if it gives you trouble let us know. We shall see what we can do.
► The Ninja-King
Deleted User 7070

Post by Deleted User 7070 »

catastic wrote: 11 May 2019, 18:25 Then it would be good to have te v3.06 to download.
I still have v3.06.1254_(12686) here in my computer, will re-upload it soon just in case you need.

Content:
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Post by catastic »

vastyr wrote: 11 May 2019, 23:48 catastic, well that was done, but links are dead now. (its been nearly two years now since v3.06 was released).
You can try out v3.07 if you haven't already and if it gives you trouble let us know. We shall see what we can do
ItsmeAJ wrote: 12 May 2019, 01:19
I still have v3.06.1254_(12686) here in my computer, will re-upload it soon just in case you need.
Just saw this in GOG: So it seems Linux and MacOS users should not have problem, and Windows users seems not have them.
I also read some Windows users have problem with pink item when they try to load old savegames, so it seems that with new games it should work fine v3.07.
But it would be good to have v3.06 for players that have issues, have also read that you don't lose nothing special from the v3.07 (they also added telemetry in that version).
I would go definetively with v3.06.
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Post by catastic »

Thank you very much.
Homer_S
Moto-Terminator

Post by Homer_S »

catastic wrote: 12 May 2019, 03:59 I still have v3.06.1254_(12686) here in my computer, will re-upload it soon just in case you need.
Awesome!

Any chance at the remaining DLCs for 3.06? Deadfire and the two from the Kickstarter?

Homer
Ravinius
Moto-Terminator

Post by Ravinius »

If I'm not mistaken Deadfire items won't work with 3.06 and it's not a case of installer mismatch. They were released with 3.07, I think. As for kickstarter items you can use the old installers (2.0.x.x ones), they should install even without the registery trick.
philslither
Mini-Hunter

Post by philslither »

Would anyone be able to reupload version 3.06?
gopnik_martian
Hydrobot

Post by gopnik_martian »

philslither, why do you want 3.06 specifically? It's outdated. The most recent version is 3.07.0.1318.
philslither
Mini-Hunter

Post by philslither »

gopnik_martian, as some users have discussed in earlier posts, the newest version blurs many of the backgrounds, which makes the art less detailed, so a lot of us feel that 3.06 is the best version. Some have also had graphics issues with the latest version.
cubby989
Mini-Hunter

Post by cubby989 »

Can confirm that patching the game from 3.07.0.1280 to 3.07.0.1318 and then installing white march part 2 induces the pink graphics bug in stalwart. (The latter 2 downloaded from here, the former downloaded elsewhere) despite no errors being encountered throughout the process. There is supposed to be a hotfix on GOG from what I can tell.