Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: single-player
Released: January 2, 1993
Size: 230.2 MB
Company: MicroProse / Retroism
Installer version: v2.1.0.7
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/bloodnet
Included goodies: manual+ soundtrack

About BloodNet includes both the floppy disk and CD ROM versions of the game.

Manhattan. New York, New York. 2094

It all started when I met her in her daddy's penthouse apartment. She was going to pay me for a
freelance job and, by the way she looked at me, I knew I was in for something extra. But it was
more than I bargained for. Much more. First, there was a kiss and then… two fangs punctured
the veins on my neck.

High technology meets blackest evil in this cyberpunk vampire adventure. You play the role of
Ransom Stark, an ex-corporate hacker and mercenary who's been transformed into a vampire -
and wants revenge. To rid yourself of this curse, you must brave the streets of 21st-century
Manhattan, where gangs, mercenaries, and cyberpunks rule. More, you must plumb the secrets of
the bizarre virtual reality of Cyberspace as you combat both the vampires and the TransTechnicals
megacorporation, the company that owns the cybernet. How long can you last before you give in
to the thirst for blood?

● BloodNet is a sophisticated, hard-hitting game with mature content that surfs the edge of
popular culture... and beyond.
● Experience dark urban high-tech future, ruled by oppressive mega-corporations and cybernetics.
● Recruit cyberpunks, rage gangers, mercenaries, and hackers to aid your fight against the
vampires.
● Immerse yourself in the bizarre virtual reality of Cyberspace, where anything is possible.
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10,
1.8 GHz Processor,
512MB RAM (1 GB recommended),
3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended),
2GB HDD,
Mouse, Keyboard.
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Tags:
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: BloodNet GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »