My Memory of Us - Collector's Edition GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

My Memory of Us - Collector's Edition

Genre: Action - Adventure - Narrative
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, český, Deutsch, español, français, magyar, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, português, română, русский
Features: Single-Player - Achievements - Cloud Saves - Overlay
Released: October 9, 2018
Size: 2.4 GB
Company: Juggler Games / IMGN.PRO
Installer version: v1.13057.1 (25548)
Included goodies: Soundtrack + Artbook
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/my_memory_of_u ... rs_edition

About: Do you like stories? If so, then I’ll tell you one. But it won’t be just any old story. It’s going to be different, because it’s about real people, about events that are touching and horrifying even now. Let’s go back in time. It all began with a meeting between a boy and a girl who came from two different worlds. For a short time they had good laughs together, taking joy simply from each other’s company. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. War broke out – the Evil King plundered the city and his robot-soldiers appeared everywhere. Citizens were separated and some of them were marked and forced to move out of their homes and live in a place that was sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Fortunately the children were not alone – they had each other. Their friendship allowed them to stay together, even though fate seemed to try to tear them apart. That’s the story behind My Memory of Us, a game dedicated to those that were separated, but managed to find the strength to meet each other again.

What makes My Memory of Us stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two friends who complete each other. Each of them has their own abilities – she can run fast, he can sneak – but only when they work together as a team can they overcome all adversities. You just want to have fun with your friend. Go on then! Grab her hand and find out what adventures are waiting for you outside. Together, there’s nothing in the world that can stop you.

● A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
● Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
● Pair mechanics: take control of two characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
● A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
● The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
● A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
● Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
● A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
► Changelog
Update 1.3057. (07 December 2018)
Welcome back Friends,

We are so grateful to the whole community around our game to be extremely supportive and bringing all the kind words! Today we released a patch which focussed on rather minor fixes and improving optimization, so there is no need for a long list of changes with v1.3057. One big thing needs to be highlighted though...

We just added a new language to My Memory of Us! After dealing with the need to rework the possibilities of our fonts mechanism, we are happy to announce that the Hebrew is officially supported from now on! Hope that you will enjoy it. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section, and let us know what you think about the quality of the translation.

Take care, Juggler Games Team

Update 1.12917 (27 October 2018)
Hello Friends,

It's been already a week since we released My Memory of Us. We couldn't be happier than to see the whole support we received from our outstanding community. We are grateful for the patience regarding some of the baby age issues. It's high time to say goodbye to our little toddler and move on to version 1.12917. Here you can check the full list of changes introduced today:

Improved support for the DS4 controller. The gamepad works now correctly in the menu, and the missing sprites in the dance sequence are correctly displaying when you use this device.
Improved detection of "non-Xbox" controllers (they should work as an Xbox controller).
Fix for the bug on level 025 - it's no longer possible to cause apples to fall into an infinite loop.
Children inertia during breaking is reduced.
Please let us know if the above fixes are working for you. Keep bringing your awesome feedback so that we could focus on the most important things to do next :)

Have a great time, Juggler Games and IMGN.PRO

Tags:
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

My Memory of Us - Collector's Edition v1.13057.1_(25548) GOG
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

updated to v1.2990_(24808), added patch v1.2990_(24808)
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Update!

- Added updated full installers - v1.13057.1 (25548)
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

added patch v1.13057.1_(25548)
Deleted User 13898

Post by Deleted User 13898 »

My Memory of Us [OST] FLAC - [Size = 516MB | Source = NON-GOG | Deezer] :help: