If you can afford to, please consider a donation... Thank you!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance GOG

ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Postby ADMIN » 12 Mar 2018, 23:03

Kingdom Come Deliverance v1.3.3_(19286) GOG
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Support our forum to keep coming new GOG releases

Larry41
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby Larry41 » 13 Mar 2018, 02:42

I generally prefer GOG vs Steam but larger games that tend to need many patches, I usually just buy on Steam eventually. I initially bought The Witcher 3 on GOG but eventually bought it on Steam too. For KCD I'll stick with the Steam release. I'm also a sucker for those darn achievement badges too! :popcorn:

arthurious
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby arthurious » 13 Mar 2018, 07:01

Qantis wrote:Source of the post Thank you for great and valuable advice and I'm glad that you like to download full content every two days and reinstall the game but I do not know if you are aware that this game requires 10 more patches so good luck downloading and installing the game 10 times

I like gog and I appreciate how it works but sometimes they have a strange operation like this now where they should give a 100mb patch but adds 32gb files

I think that you don`t know how GOG really works,because if you buy it the game will just update like on steam,so you don`t have to download game again :acute:

Qantis
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby Qantis » 13 Mar 2018, 07:58

arthurious wrote:Source of the post I think that you don`t know how GOG really works,because if you buy it the game will just update like on steam,so you don`t have to download game again

I think that further conversation with you does not make sense because I write about the game from this forum, not from the gog store or the gog galaxy application, and I know how it works.
But you probably do not know how the forum works, because you're writing not on a topic about which we talked before with other people and you just want to provoke me.

You have the behavior of a child and for sure you are buying all the games, that's why you are in this forum. :facepalm:
This is my last answer to you, I do not want to spam here.

gogkiller1981
Moto-Terminator
Moto-Terminator

Postby gogkiller1981 » 13 Mar 2018, 08:11

why do you complain about be able to download FREE game Qantis.

in america of united states they would call you a whiner or in case of worse, BITCH :sarcastic: lol

OFFTOPIC yes i am sorry!! but qantis make no sense :(

Qantis
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby Qantis » 13 Mar 2018, 08:24

gogkiller1981 wrote:Source of the post why do you complain about be able to download FREE game Qantis.

I'm not complaining because I can download the game from this forum and thanked Vastyr
I complain about gog because it does not give a patch but gives full installations

These are two other things...
It's strange that you are from america and you have a problem with reading in english.
BTW If you're from the USA, you know how to write it... no america of united states... only united states of america...

davespar
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby davespar » 13 Mar 2018, 08:35

vastyr wrote:Source of the post You could uninstall the not legit dlc and check for updates when required via galaxy.
Then once game is updated, disconnect galaxy and use the not legit dlc again.

Thanks. :yes:

regaxineme
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby regaxineme » 13 Mar 2018, 11:20

arthurious wrote:Source of the post I think that you don`t know how GOG really works,because if you buy it the game will just update like on steam,so you don`t have to download game again

That sounds like a pretty legit anti piracy measure, also as means to push people to use GOG Galaxy as well.
Especially considering that all of this is a somewhat recent development.
I'm not complaining though, they're still a business after all.

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vastyr » 13 Mar 2018, 13:35

regaxineme wrote:Source of the post

That sounds like a pretty legit anti piracy measure, also as means to push people to use GOG Galaxy as well.
Especially considering that all of this is a somewhat recent development.
I'm not complaining though, they're still a business after all.

Yep, and GOG tried to impose it to it's clients last year and everyone went crazy.
Then they said it was just optional, and promised they would continue releasing offline installers. Which they do.

The real problem is that people are very impatient, and want everything now.
most of my GOG reuploads (for Windows) are thanks to Swapware, mercs213 & GoodOldDownloads! (unless stated otherwise).

gogkiller1981
Moto-Terminator
Moto-Terminator

Postby gogkiller1981 » 13 Mar 2018, 16:22

maybe person who has been doing installers offline for game said "HEY i am so lazy to make patch only" :sarcastic: