If you can't donate, please click on advertisement at special page. Thank you!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance GOG

cuphead
Релизер
Релизер

Postby cuphead » 09 Jun 2018, 08:37

Goodies files which are published in the torrent are not related to the official files gog.com
This is a fake, it is unacceptable to be so puked.
Here are the official files
GOG did not release a soundtrack in flac format

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vastyr » 09 Jun 2018, 08:49

cuphead, prepare to get :shock: ...langzottel posted that FLAC release here sometime ago... viewtopic.php?p=14385#p14385

I personally think of it as an extra, no one is forcing us to download it, we decide if we want it or not.

Now about it NOT being an official gog release that is another thing, as you mentioned gog only released an mp3 version.
what I didn't like was that no info was given as to the source of the FLAC version. (fixed now.)

edit: FLAC info is now available thanks to langzottel, post found below.
most of my GOG re-ups (for Windows) are thanks to Swapware, mercs213 & GoodOldDownloads! (unless stated otherwise).

langzottel
Релизер
Релизер

Postby langzottel » 09 Jun 2018, 10:27

The FLAC files of the soundtrack were ripped from the original soundtrack cd provided with the digipak version of the game.
They are maybe not a GOG or Steam goodie but a official released soundtrack accurately ripped with EAC!

► EAC logfile
 ! Message From Bb: vastyr
langzottel, Thanks for the info! Problem solved. :good:

cuphead
Релизер
Релизер

Postby cuphead » 09 Jun 2018, 10:42

vastyr, langzottel, While you were discussing FLAC, you forgot one more thing that you were talking about. All the goodies files from torrents are fake. These zip files were not packed by GOG.com
But the names of the archives were decorated in the style of gog.com

I'm not against any additional content that does not publish gog.сom, But you do not have to forge the source

By the way, I can not even unpack these fake archives. Probably at you normally, but at me it so.

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vastyr » 09 Jun 2018, 10:47

cuphead...
cuphead wrote:Source of the post you forgot one more thing that you were talking about. All the goodies files from torrents are fake.

I did not forget, I did not realise you were also talking about the mp3 & avatar files as being "fake".
When I read your post I was focused on the issue of the flac version being fake / not an official release.

cuphead wrote:Source of the post These zip files were not packed by GOG.com
But the names of the archives were decorated in the style of gog.com. But you do not have to forge the source

The content in the zip files could be the real deal, only that it's been repacked*, which is not a bad thing, but is always good to know.
And I doubt anyone "forged" or "faked" the source intentionally as you seem to imply, maybe it was written that way just to make it
look nice, but that is my opinion. (edit2: * which seems to be the case, check the post below.)

cuphead wrote:Source of the post By the way, I can not even unpack these fake archives. Probably at you normally, but at me it so.

I have not tried any of the torrent downloads myself. I will download the "fake archives" from both torrents and post the unpacking results...

edit1: I had no problems extracting the "fake" goodies from either torrent. (torrents = ADMIN's and paul's). used WinRAR 5.50 (64bit).
► extraction video1
► extraction video2

ps. Oh... I did forget to thank you for the "official" files. So THANKS! :good:
most of my GOG re-ups (for Windows) are thanks to Swapware, mercs213 & GoodOldDownloads! (unless stated otherwise).

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby vastyr » 09 Jun 2018, 21:55

cuphead, I was so bored that I decided to compare your official archives with the "fake" ones and the file content is the same...

Top CRC file checks - extracted from official archives - artbook and one mp3 file (as sample).
Bottom CRC file checks - extracted from "fake" archives - artbook and one mp3 file (as sample)Image

Emailx45
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Postby Emailx45 » 12 Jun 2018, 05:39

Hi friends,

If you have problem with new version v1.5 Kingdom Come Deliverance, here the solution! ONLY v1.5 ok?

Now, woking with HD Texture and the game DONT CRASH ANYMORE ON STARTING....

Here the files crack (ONLY) CODEX - just 14.7MBytes!

This crack files, is working with the "ORIGINAL FILES" (INSTALLERS) GOG, DONT NEED DOWNLOAD CODEX PATCHES/UPDATES.

Read the file READ-ME.txt with my tests and info.

30 servers for download: :good:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.