Sunless Sea + Zubmariner DLC
Genre: Adventure - Role-playing - Horror
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Released: February 6, 2015 / October 11, 2016
Size: 233 MB / 285.9 MB
Company: Failbetter Games / Failbetter Games
Installer version: v22.214.171.12448_(24613)
Included goodies: 7 avatars + 6 concept arts
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sunless_sea / https://www.gog.com/game/sunless_sea_zubmariner
Take the helm of your customised steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a 2D game of discovery, survival and loneliness set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London. Will you succumb to madness and cannibalism on the black waters? Or return home triumphant with a hold full of precious loot?
Events can turn out differently every game - sometimes, even if you make the same choices. Will you lose your sweetheart to a curse? Redeem, betray or consume the Genial Magician? Sell your soul to the Wistful Deviless or spurn her advances? Is the Dawn Machine your salvation, or your doom?
You are the captain. It’s your call.
● Light and dark. Stray too far from the gas-lamps of civilisation and your crew will grow fearful and eventually lose their sanity. But there is treasure out there in the darkness…
● Upgrade your steamship with powerful engines, flensing cannons, and pneumatic torpedo guns. Or just buy a bigger, better ship.
● Hire unique officers like the Haunted Doctor and the Irrepressible Cannoneer. Each has a story to tell, if you can draw it out of them.
● Choose from a menagerie of ship’s mascots: the Comatose Ferret, the Wretched Mog, the Elegiac Cockatoo, and more!
● Trade silk and souls, mushroom wine, and hallucinogenic honey.
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIVE.
Take the helm of your zubmarine and set sail for the unknown! Zubmariner is the first expansion to Sunless Sea: deeper, darker, and more marvellous than anything you’ve seen before.
All the powers of the Neath agree: there is Nothing of Consequence beneath the Zee. They are lying. You've heard there are fortunes to be made by those brave enough - or hungry enough - to dare the deeps.
Disturb the aberrant societies that flourish in the dark. Defy wreckers. Seduce a Drownie. Embrace or condemn the distinctly un-British customs of these cold, fathomless places.
You will definitely die. Will your next captain dive?
- More of the deep, compelling world of Sunless Sea and Fallen London, packed with stories and secrets. Plunder mournful wrecks on the zee-bed. Dive into unplumbed abysses and claim their eerie blessings. Seek immortality.
- More beautiful, hand drawn art. Witness the marvels beneath the Sea of Statues and the Principles of Coral. Visit the quaint undersea parish of Low Barnet.
- Convert your ship into a zubmarine and dive anywhere in open water to discover new cities, zee-beasts and environments to terrify your crew and slake your hungers.
- 11 new underzee ports, each with their own tales and opportunities for the enterprising Trespasser. Visit Dahut, the city of drowned delights. Brave Wrack, where a Fair King rules the unforgivable. Explore Anthe, and sharpen your tongue, your liver, and your spleen.
- New enemies to face, from the cunning Wreckship to the inexorable Constant Companion.
- Discover the treasures the zee has claimed. Explore ancient wrecks, avoid hostile witherweed, discover the unexploded Unclear Bomb.
- Seek immortality in a new ambition! Track down the Seven Against Nidah, who once came within reach of eternal life. Can you succeed where they failed?
- Sanity is scarcer. Death is closer. We warned you, Trespasser. You should not have come.
Minimum system requirements - Windows: XP or later
Processor: 2Ghz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1280x768 minimum resolution, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible