Deus Ex GOTY Edition + Revision (MOD)
Genre: Role-playing - FPP - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Released: June 22, 2000 / October 10, 2015 (Revision)
Size: 378 MB / 2.64 GB (Revision)
Company: Ion Storm Inc. / Square Enix / Caustic Creative (Revision)
Installer versions: 1.112fm(revision_22.214.171.124.5)_(24946)
Rating: PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Drugs, Violence)
Included goodies: manual + soundtrack + reference card + avatar + newspaper handout + wallpapers + Full achievements list
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/deus_ex / https://www.gog.com/game/deus_ex_revision
About: In the dystopian future of the year 2052, society slowly spirals into chaos. A lethal virus, the
“Gray Death”, ravages the world. The only vaccine, “Ambrosia”, is in such short supply, it is only
available to those wealthy enough and deemed “vital to the social order”. With no hope for a cure
for the common people, riots occur worldwide and a number of terrorist organizations have formed.
As a response, the United Nations has created The United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO).
You assume the role of JC Denton, a nanotechnologically augmented UNATCO agent. After completing
his training, JC gets slowly plunged into the world of augmentations, human misery, and conspiracies,
determined to uncover the truth behind the real world order.
Deus Ex is an unquestionable masterpiece of a game. With its excellent blending of genres (RPG
and FPS), ambitious and multi-layered storyline, and highly interactive and expansive environments
it is a "living legend" among gamers. The level of flexibility in character development allows you to
follow your own style of gameplay. Stealth, combat, deception, hacking - whatever works, and there
is no “best” choice, only “your choice”. Every new implant you install in your body and every skill
you invest in counts (except for swimming!) and opens new possibilities. Find out for yourself why
Deus Ex is on all those "Greatest Games of All Time" lists.
Do you need even more Deus Ex in your life? Then check out our Mod Spotlight for Deus Ex GOTY Edition.
● 40 “Game of the year” awards, "Excellence in Game Design", and "Game Innovation Spotlight"
at the 2000 Game Developers Choice Awards.
● Expansive environments, ambitious and non-linear storyline, varied gameplay, and great
● Moody atmosphere, fast-paced action, and an open world. All this accompanied by an award-
About: Deus Ex: Revision is a community-made overhaul of the 2000 classic. It features new
environments, new music, and new world-building detail. It also bundles in some of the best
modifications that the fanbase has made over the years, including Direct3D 9 rendering, high-
resolution textures, high-detail 3D models, and alternative gameplay modes.
Rediscover the world of Deus Ex.
● Locations throughout the game world have been re-designed with new aesthetic and gameplay
● A new soundtrack has been composed by the symphonic electronica duo EdenShard, based on
the original score.
● Experience Deus Ex on modern PCs with Direct3D 9 rendering, high resolution textures, and
improved 3D models from Chris Dohnal, New Vision, and HDTP.
● Freshen up Deus Ex with multiple integrated gameplay modes in the form of Shifter, BioMod,
and a custom variant of Human Renovation.
● Mix-and-match thirty-five distinct gameplay Modifiers to challenge your mastery of Deus Ex.
● Each Modifier alters some fundamental characteristic of the game experience in some way;
some are small, some are big, and some are downright ludicrous.